Anonymous Confessions 🀐

Also one thread I enjoyed on Episode Forums.

Just follow the link and leave completely anonymous confessions/opinions/rants about whatever is bothering you, and I will post them here.

Anonymous Confessions Form
If you feel like it, you can also leave your name there, in case you want to make a non-anonymous confession xD

Thread updates on Wednesday and Saturday, or when I decide to do it 'cause chaos and anarchy.

60 Likes

I went through β€œscene” and β€œstraight edge” phase when I was 12-14 xD

8 Likes

Sometimes I just really dislike my friends. They only seem to care about themselves and can be so close minded. I love them so much but at the same time I feel like I need to open up my friends group.

22 Likes

I read episode while pooping sometimes. Bonus points if it’s diarrhea.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

I sometimes pretend my suicidal urges are gone and things are getting easier. It’s tough pretending to be happy

8 Likes

I’m not a violent person, but if I could kill some particular people and then bring them all back, I would probably kill them in a very cruel way.

22 Likes

I like these confessions! :grin::green_heart:

10 Likes

They sure are entertaining.)

9 Likes

The gay best friend is a really annoying stereotype. Especially when they announce "I’m gay!" as their first sentence when they meet the MC. It;s really unrealistic.

16 Likes

Somedays, I just look out the window and think "what the heck happened to the world."

13 Likes

Once when I was a teenager, I put some ice cream on a book and watched it melt.

12 Likes

feel this so much

and this is just weird xDDD

11 Likes

People are weird

5 Likes

I don’t have a friend group and I’m afraid ppl are starting to realize I’m a loner :I

6 Likes

Life has a way of kicking people who are already down, and letting those who step on others reach their goals and ambitions.

15 Likes

I know who this is lol

3 Likes

I REALLY love snacks. Any snacky foods :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I’m struggling with finding my sexuality, and I don’t know how to tell my family and friends.

10 Likes

There are people in life who I really want to punch. But I’m not strong enough to fight them. There are people in life who I really want to love, but I’m too heartless to love them. There are people in life who I want to meet, but I’m too far away. These doubts in my mind...stopping me.

14 Likes

There’s no reason to worry because we all need a little more weird in our lives. :) { Istg if you get this reference you’re my new best friend }

11 Likes