Anonymous Confessions 2.0 🤐

yes, definitely this

3 Likes

Honestly, me.

1 Like

I really wonder what it must be like to have a teacher like @anon80318563:laughing: Ok, I had a female teacher for English and Religion in 5th grade we called the “pink glitter stary” as she was the very definition of a girly girl, but still. :thinking::woman_teacher: No offence, though. :innocent::coffee:

7 Likes

Hahahahaha!

2 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

This :joy:

5 Likes

Huh wait how did I just see this? My memory must be terrible lmao

but I surely am not the best person you’ve met, but thank youuuuu :sob::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Sorry I’m terrible with compliments, but thank u :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Dont you just hate it when the story leaves you at a cliffhanger?

Depends, mostly I do.

13 Likes

This is related to confession #2676...

First of all, I am not against people to not say out their feelings. Like, discussing your feelings and talking your problems out loud is good but constantly saying "Im being ignored" even for no reason at all is whining. Its not trying to solve your problems, its just whining and complaining.

Second of all, this is coming from a social worker who is doing everything she can (even in this state of lockdown) to eradicate poverty and help the needy. Im sure you can understand that they are affected the most by this pandemic, right? Especially the daily wage earners like small shopworkers, construction workers, etc... I know you are not one of them or a social worker either, but we all can have some sort of empathy to feel their pain, right?

Third of all, it hurts me to see that you think I am using their pain to "disregard" others feelings or shut them up. Seriously? No. Im telling you all to be happy and confident with all youve got and you can do even better if you get a hold of yourself. If you contemplate and think or even write it down, you can do it. Whining and complaining petulantly will get you nowhere unless you want to improve your state.

Last of all, your feelings matter. And I apologize if my confession gave some other unwanted message. Thank you.

8 Likes

Who needs Halloween makeup when you already have the dark eye circles and the half dead look with all this constant studying for exams and not sleeping for a full 8 hours?

Lol

15 Likes

Fall is my favorite season. The leaves turn a beautiful shade of orange, Starbucks gives a sale on Pumpkin Spiced Latte, theres Halloween so I can scare random people on streets to death (kidding lol) and most of all, the stupid bugs go for hibernation underground FINALLY!

Annnnnnnddd…

We don’t have fall here. :pleading_face:

14 Likes

I love Halloween! OMG, my favorite time to get free candies without getting rebuked that I would get a cavity lol.

8 Likes

Hey, what is this EBEE CULT? Seems legit cool can I join?

@E_bee

11 Likes

My friends think Im a snowflake for not laughing when they call a transgender person as HE-SHE. Thats a f-cking insult, not a joke smh.

13 Likes

Some drink alcohol, others smoke cigarettes. Some go out for a run but at the end we are all just searching for that tiny space, perhaps a hole, that gives us solace from the terrible reality of the world.

7 Likes

Good morning! Umm, so do you all remember people from their faces or their names? I remember using names I barely know what they look like lol.

6 Likes

But do you know what’s better- :star_struck:

ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT ARI CULT

3 Likes

You can’t tell people how to feel though and mental health is alot more complex than that

And believe it or not, I do see where you are coming from

I just disagree

6 Likes

Ive recently been questioning myself and I feel like its negatively effecting my relationship. Despite how patient she is with me, I feel like her patience is growing thin. I try my hardest to be a good partner, but I know Im not the best. Im scared that one day, shell finally grow tired of me and leave. I wouldnt blame her if she did, Im a mess. Im just lucky she putting up with me for now. :(

I’m no expert when in comes to relationships but I’d suggest you two to sit down and talk.

6 Likes