Anonymous Confessions 2.0 🤐

honestly I feel like just cause you support blm or are pro-black that doesn’t mean you’re against white people, it just means that you want equality. People shouldn’t take it the wrong way, assuming you mean you’re now anti-white. No. You’re just tryna fight for the equality of black people, not tryna fight for the depression of white

11 Likes

I’m an adult, I once walked into the kitchen and told my brother to answer the front door

5 Likes

Exactly and being pro-black is also about uplifting each other and helping black people grow because for so long we’ve been told that we are worth nothing, told that our features are undesirable and so on. We are building ourselves up, don’t get how that is anti-white.

10 Likes

Hell yeah

Mood tho

5 am to 2 pm sounds more like it
But yes that would be me

I watched only like 3 of them
But it’s not because I like them it’s because I barely watched anything :joy:
I have a long list of shiz to watch :sob:

The magic of the rad lad

Hmmmm
Is it tho?

5 Likes

yeah, exactly! There’s a huge difference between supporting something and tearing down another

btw I’m obsessed with your pfp, idek y :joy::joy:

7 Likes

i once called my dad and asked him to come back from a walk early because someone was at the front door and i didn’t want to deal with that

honestly, i’d probably just ignore someone at my front door even if i did live by myself :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Ouch, is checking your notifications THAT painful? Why?

Just thinking about that makes me feel extremely lazy.
Mine is 11:30 PM or 12:00 AM - 7:00 AM, and on the weekends it’s like 12:30 AM to 8:00 AM.

[quote=“Secretz, post:1040, topic:15838, full:true”]

Yes, she was a very nice person.

Not weird at all… slow burns are 10000% better and more interesting.
I never read Chain Reaction. I’m not interested in those types of stories, to be honest.

10 Likes

OMG QUEEN ILY FREDDIE MERCURY YOU’RE SO AWESOME FRUSJSJSKSNXNZJ

6 Likes

I have a feeling he’s creating all this drama to put the people in a hoax because of the upcoming elections???

4 Likes

Seriously though Callie annoyed me so much.

3 Likes

I am extremely tired of everything. I cant even express it in words how utterly over it all i am. And the new year is looking worse. Theres no silver lining anywhere and no escape.

17 Likes

When I Google the name I had at birth, I don’t even get results of myself. All I see is a basketball player who has the same name I had, lmao

8 Likes

Sometimes people pm me wanting to be friends. I end up not being able to keep a conversation, so the person thinks I’m not interested in them. Sometimes I just leave them on read, but it’s because I really don’t know how to keep a conversation going unless I’m comfortable with you. Ugh, I wish i could just tell people this so they’d know but it would be weird to just randomly tell them:(

16 Likes

So it’s weird forum

Your point it? Idk what you’re trying to say but I’ll take it as a compliment.

10 Likes

bruh, I’m exactly the same, I’m terrible with pms

there’s just nothing to talk about

5 Likes

thank you for the compliment?

3 Likes

i don’t even know how to keep a conversation going with someone that i do know

5 Likes

Nope, I wrote a whole terms of service text about me to help people handle and understand me, misunderstandings are the true enemy. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

#1 rule in arguments: If you’re losing, start correcting their grammar

Why would you say it? Now people are gonna know and not use it and I won’t know if the person is losing the argument. :disappointed_relieved:

11 Likes

good weird though :eyes:

4 Likes