Anonymous Confessions 3.0 🤐

Same 0_o

6 Likes

START THIS TREND!!

#HELPSAVESHANNIIWRITES
#SUPPORTSHANNIIWRITES

Shannii has given us a great forum platform. The least we can do is help her out!

#SUPPORTSHANNIIWRITES

11 Likes

Im reading YouTube comments on kids taking online school failing their classes.
I feel you bro, glad Im not alone.

:skull:

12 Likes

Hey you.
Yes you I need to tell you something.

You are worth it, you are your own person. The negative people in your life are never going to understand what beauty you actually store.
I know you have days where you feel like complete sh1t and want to curl up in a ball.
You think "life is cruel"
Let me tell you something, life is cruel, but I believe people like you, just being yourself is the start to making it worth it.

:clap:

Well said.

11 Likes

the concept is a bit weird to me

6 Likes

When people dont understand Im being sarcastic and think Im being serious I feel so embarrassed.

9 Likes

I’m gonna say what I said before: I have never seen anyone get voted off because someone else thought it would be funny. There’s always a reason as to why people vote and you probably just got gaslit by the imposters. I do find it annoying when the other imposter throws you under the bus, but keep in mind that everyone has different play styles and they might’ve done it to seem less sus to win the game in your favor.

7 Likes

Dont you hate it when you cry then your parents bust in your room and yell at you to stop crying and acting like a attention seeker.
So you just have to curl up in a ball and silently cry once they leave.
Because if you told them you were sad theyd say youre being overdramatic or to stop being sad-

11 Likes

I can never have a emotional talk with my family. Whenever they ask me about my problems they always make me feel worst by saying "well you deserve it" or "Just stop being sad "Or give me unnecessary advice.
I get really uncomfy when my family asks me "whats wrong" because Im scared they will judge me.
I feel really uncomfy around my family.

9 Likes

Some people might not feel comfortable discussing bullying and some others on this anonymous confessions thread are just looking to have a laugh and tend to run away when things get too deep. Also, I think y’all need to stop treating likes so seriously – you’re worth more than the number of hearts under the post

5 Likes

This keeps happening to Sol, she either gets killed first or suspected of being imp when she hasn’t done anything :joy:

5 Likes

IS SOL THE NEW SUS

5 Likes

:warning: Trigger warning: Suicidal

Hi Im the confessor who said her phone broke.
My phone is broke to the point where I cant use it when it charges...
It wont work at all and its just dead. It starts to die even when its charging.
I didnt mean to be overdramatic..
But when my phone is off I get suicidal thoughts, my phone is a distraction for me
:disappointed_relieved:

I remeber that confession. I hope this device (whatever you’re using to write this confession) will help you get distracted. Stay safe. :heart:

6 Likes

Wait really? They usually sus me but never vote me out and then we end up winning :star_struck: unless I did something really dumb like vent in front someone COUGH SHERRY WHY DID YOU SNITCH SMH

But yes, I’ll do say that being killed first multiple rounds in a row by the same person is very annoying :grinning:

4 Likes

I’M SOORY OK NEXT TIME I WONT I JUST HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO OK

5 Likes

YES PLEASE TAKE MY SUS THRONE

4 Likes

NONONOOO

I ABDICATE I PASS TITLE TO @THEDANCINGFRYER

5 Likes

no, you’re still always sus even when you breathe. SECRETZ IS ALWAYS SUS NO MATTER WHAT

5 Likes

What kind of friend forgets a friend’s birthday?

hides in corner

4 Likes

To be fair, in October I’d show up here once a week. :eyes:

4 Likes