Anonymous Diary Thread

Entry #9

24th March 2020,
5:31 p.m.

Dear Diary,

Getting married young is okay. Getting pregnant young is okay. Not going to college right after school is okay. Not going to college at all is okay. Being a single parent is okay.

What isnt okay is judging others because their life isnt the way you chose to live yours.

6 Likes

Entry #10

Dear Diary,

Ive been having trouble sleeping lately. Despite sleeping late at nights, I still end up waking up early in the morning because of online classes. I also have trouble falling back to sleep despite being tired. My body clock is so messed up right now, I cant seem to fall asleep early. I wish I could just easily adjust my body clock and go back to normal. But no matter what adjustments I do, I still end up sleeping late and waking up early. I dont even drink coffee anymore, but Im still having difficulties in falling asleep.

Online classes are messing everything up!

5 Likes

Entry #11

hello ! who had a friend on episode for more than a year ?

Well… I guess my cousin counts as a friend :joy: @Yomama

3 Likes

Wait, she’s your COUSIN?!

2 Likes

Yeah, what happened? :joy:

2 Likes

Omg why would you block him?! It prob made him feel SOOO bad :sob:

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly

:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

Or did I know that and forget? I can’t keep up anymore :triumph:

3 Likes

that’s what i was thinking :eyes:

maybe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Entry #12

Dear Diary,
Im really worried that Im not going to see my favorite relatives in a long time. Theyre going to be living in another country for a year, and before they left, my cousin promised that shed text me and that wed Face Time on social media and have video calls via Zoom. Its been a month and a half, and nothing yet. Ive texted them twice, but its just a standard 'Everythings going well reply.
One of my neighbors, however, says that theyve actually sent photos of themselves and their new apartment, but my mom says that shes probably just saying that to see if Ive heard from them.
My cousins husband didnt go with them because he has his job here, so yesterday I went to his house because hes selling the laser printer that used to belong to his wife and the kids, and Im going to buy it. While I was there, I saw the gifts that I gave them before they left on the table. It hurt that they didnt take the gifts with them.
And this same neighbor says that my cousins husband is going to move to another apartment until they come back, and while I dont really believe that (its kind of illogical because when they come back, theyll need a bigger place again and what if this same apartment gets rented?) theres still this 'What if feeling in the back of my mind.
You might think, 'Even if they move, youll still keep in touch, right? But keeping in touch isnt the same to me as being a part of someones life and seeing them around all the time, like before. I just dont know whats going to happen because these people are everything to me.

First, of all. breathe. And I don’t think you should be worried just be sure to check up on them always :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Entry #13

Dear Diary:
Time 4:26 PM, Date: 9/24/20

I just found out my friend went from being FTM(Female to Male) and she transitioned back to female. I am so proud of her for being strong and working through her gender identity process. I love her so much. I also love my bestfriends(@raven.is.a.clown and @Shahtuta) for putting up with me and problems. I love you both as well as @K-popcorn.

@raven.is.a.clown @Shahtuta @K-popcorn

It’s not letting me tag @K-popcorn

9 Likes

Entry #14

25th September 2020
6:35 a.m.

Dear Diary,

Yes, I am one of those lunatics who actually writes in the diary at dawn of the day. This is gonna be a very long one so bare with me please.

Anyways, my best friend called me up yesterday and we had this long chat where her ex-boyfriend broke up with her. It was like ten months ago when the break-up happened and she told me that she still has feelings for him. Even. After. Ten. Long. Months! I mean, I can understand that I guess. Some people still dont get over their feelings even after 2-3 years of breakup. She told me how in the starting he became her seat partner and then after 2 weeks he proposed to her. She was reluctant at first but her class was like 'OMG you look so cute together! so she accepted and they became a couple.

So for four months they were happy and cool. Also note that I wasnt that much there in the school as I was busy preparing for my competitive exams by going to coaching classes outside school. So I guess our friendship kind of... dwindled away? We started drifting apart and did not have 'that much of connect like we used to have before so I didnt know what was going on in her life and vice versa. Then December holidays came and her boyfriends grandmother passed away. So he just... completely shut her out. Not replying to her calls, messages anything etc. She started to feel left out, alone. For a month it went on like that. Then January the schools reopened. It was also our exam time going on. In Physical Education also, he just ignored her but he talked to everyone else (like, how stupid-er can he get?) So, like I said, I still didnt get enough time to catch up with my BF as I was really invested in coaching. Then I decided to surprise her with a gift on the last day of our exam. I thought that was the least I could do for being such a horrible friend to her.

Her last paper was Legal Studies (her favorite) and mine was Math (my favorite, lol). So after the exam was finished and we dispersed the class, I went to her class with the gift only to see her crying alone and then I got to know THAT day that she had a boyfriend and he had broke up with her BEFORE the exam. Okay, so first of all, I wasnt at all aware that she had a boyfriend due to the LOOOONG communication gap between us and second of all, WHO THE HECK BREAKS UP WITH SOMEONE BEFORE THE EXAM?! Like... seriously? Dude... and then she told me that her exam went awful because she couldnt concentrate that much. Her mind always returned to that same point where she pitied herself.

Okay, I will write story part 2 a little later then lmao. I have a class right now.

Good bye!

Oh my-

4 Likes

@rozie

4 Likes

This guy is such an a–hole, I can’t-

3 Likes

Entry #15

Dear entry 8,

I know how you feel. Ive felt like no matter what happens, I wont be happy again. Even if happiness comes, it wont matter because its temporary. Like nothing matters, because well just die eventually. Nothing was fun, everything just felt like a waste of time.

But you know what I learnt? Depression is just as temporary as happiness. It might feel bad, hopeless, but it will fade soon. Youll go back to being happy and itll all be ok.

Just remember its only an emotion. Hope youre doing ok now.

@AS007, I’m guessing this is you and you’re so sweet if it is! :pleading_face:

4 Likes

this is dani right-

4 Likes

I think so

3 Likes

Nope, it’s not me :sweat_smile:

But whoever this person is, they really are very sweet and have a benevolent heart :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

alr :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Ahhh, I can only understand how it feels to be on the other side. When I was visiting my other side of the family, I was her favorite cousin. I loved her, and it was super sad to see her go. I do miss her every day, and I promised I’d stay in contact with her, but as soon as I got back to my country, I was loaded with other distractions :sweat_smile:
It’s been about 3 years, and I still haven’t called her. Now I feel super bad, so thank you for submitting this. I’ll be sure to message her soon, and talk about how I miss her. I guess I was too cooped up in my own life, I forgot about her… :pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

OMG, that seriously sucks. That guy seems so cold and heartless. :sob: :sob:

3 Likes