Anonymous Diary Thread

Hey guys! I think this would be a little fun! Someone suggested it and I decided to make it, I think it was @TheDancingFryer and @elixr, who did but if you have anything to write here like to a diary or anything you would write in a diary and you don’t want anyone to know it was you, feel free to add them here and I’ll post them!

BE NICE

The link is below:

Anonymous Diary Entry

@Discussions

17 Likes

Love that!

5 Likes

Great! Glad to hear!

3 Likes

NOTE: This is not like the anonymous confession or question thread, I’m not trying to make a duplicate of other threads, it’s like a letter or thought you want to say or put in your diary

4 Likes

Out of character

1 Like

You don’t like it when I do it in the gc lmao

1 Like

Why don’t we just make diaries lel

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

It’s fun dis way

2 Likes

Well, I’m trying to make the forums more fun

3 Likes

Guess who got a solid 3 hours of sleep last night?

Imma clown

@CerealKiller, was this you? :joy:

4 Likes

Dear diary,
thank you for making Quinn think of such an amazing idea!
Love, xoxo

Haha! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Entry #3

I thought I would contribute cos I like rambling ig

So yesterday I asked this cute girl to help me fix my necklace AND MY FRIEND SAW. Also she was straight ):
I also friend requested this guy from my school on tiktok I deadass have 2 classes with him but he hasnt accepted it yet. Hes friends with my ex BFF but he seems nice. Guess hes loyal or sum shi
YOU MIGHTA HAD THE RIGHT IDEA, BUT THE WROONG BEETCH. Its whatever, she can be a b*tch or a kiss ass to whoever she wants to
Also today was mg friends birthday and I forgot pft. Sowy nikki
In history I also fell on my ass so that was nice. I dont even have friends in there ):

4 Likes

Entry #4

Im debating on whether or not I should be friends with this girl McKenna cos she got her ex bf cancelled by the entire school bcos she tested him to see if he would cheat and he did and I was friends with her friend at the time so I heard all about it and am on her side but like that friend was also kind of an a** so rlly I should prolly just be friends with her bcos what difference will another bad person in my life be

Omg :joy:

3 Likes

Entry #5

This guy that had a crush on me baked me cookies for my birthday and told me that he liked me but I didnt like him back and I didnt know what to doooo it was so awkward that we stopped talking and then I blocked him cause I felt so badddd

Omg, he was so sweet! :cry:

3 Likes

Entry #6

23rd September 2020,
23:59 p.m.

Dear Diary,

I just realized today that I dont need to text my friend every single day to still be friends. I have friends who check up on me and I know theyre just doing their thing and we understand that its all good. Someones life doesnt have to revolve around you for them to still love you.

Goodnight!

:pleading_face:

6 Likes

Entry #7

Dear Diary,
I never did something like this but maybe it will help. My lifes a mess right now. Theres this boy that I like and we flirt a lot but Im not sure if he can handle all of my mess. Life is already difficult enough for all of us right now.
Lets see where this will lead me. Ill keep you updated.
Bye!

3 Likes

Entry #8

24th March, 2020
04:34 p.m.

Dear Diary,

Depression is the most unpleasant thing I have ever experienced... It is that absence of being able to envisage that you will ever be cheerful again. The absence of hope that leaves you hollow from inside and splinters you into nothingness... That dreadful feeling which is very different from feeling sad. Sad hurts but its a healthy feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel. Depression is a completely different thing.

I’m here if you wanna talk :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Surprisingly not :joy:

3 Likes

I felt you, dear anonymous confessor :pleading_face:

3 Likes