Anonymous Questions and Confessions Staff Edition 2.0

Alright, so this is the new Anonymous Staff thread. It will be run pretty much the same but there is going to be some transparency about the forms. You have to put your name down but we won’t post your name on here ever. The only time we would do so is if you give permission in your response if you want the staff member to know who you are. If you want to do so privately please say so in the response. I will be connecting this thread via a link when the meet the staff thread is made.

Current Staff Member List

@ShanniiWrites - Owner/Admin
@anon68003072 - General Head
@RainbowCat - Moderator
@WolfGamerGirl37 - Moderator
@CrazyCaliope - RP Head
@Caticorn - General Leader
@Meekepeek - RP Leader
@Littlefeets - RP Leader
@Rose - General Leader
@phlegmatic - General Leader
@Ouijaloveletters - General Leader

Anonymous Question Form

Anonymous Confessions Form

@Discussions hope to see some responses soon!

Disclaimer: It is up to the staff member to answer the question/confessions on here! Do not get upset if one of us doesn’t answer, please!

4 Likes

Question For Eleanor_W-15 and ShanniiWrites
Whats the staff schedule like now?
From your side of things, how much time do you spend on the forums (either running the forums or just being on here)?

@anon68003072 and @ShanniiWrites

1 Like

Personally? I’m on here quite often! I never have unreads because I’m always around to sort them. I can’t really put a number on it. As for number of tasks, I don’t do as many as I used to but that level of tasks was becoming too much but yeah I’m usually around!

I also do behind the scenes stuff and help with Shani’s Tutoring when I can, but yeah personally I do spend a lot of time here even if I’m not always commenting on threads!

2 Likes

Click on this quoted part of the OP to get access to the forms. This is just a reminder that you can ask questions and confess anything to the staff members. Just remember if it’s negative it’s not getting posted at all. Don’t forget yoh do have to put your name down but it will not be revealed unless you approve it in your response. Reminders will be as needed depending on the time between the last response has been posted.

@Discussions last reminder for the week!

Alright, this is the weekly to biweekly reminder! The forms are in the op. Just read through then send in any responses for any staff member in particular. If you are unsure of what to ask or say then check out the old thread here to get an idea of what to do! Anonymous Questions Staff Edition

@Discussions

personally, I try to be on daily and try to do my tasks on time, but it happens a lot that I don’t have time for them. I’m aiming to get it that I take at least twice a week the time to do my tasks so I’m not spamming the RPers with threads and updates.

I also spend a lot of time just lingering in the rp section, hoping someone responds to my current active character. I would love to see the section blossom again as it used to do.

Last but not least, I do my best to be active behind the scene and help pitch in on ideas and feedback on how to improve the forum. :innocent:

3 Likes

Despite this being for El and Shannii, can I answer?

1 Like

Sure, you are allowed to answer too!

1 Like

Awesome.

1 Like

Does anyone wants to ask the staff questions or have confessions for them? I make a list below of the active staff for everyone to know who is staff still.

Anonymous Questions Form

Anonymous Confession Form

Staff:
@CrazyCaliope
@Ouijaloveletters
@RainbowCat
@WolfGamerGirl37 (Me)
@Littlefeets
@Caticorn
@phlegmatic
@Meekepeek

Disclaimer: It is up to the staff member to answer the question/confessions on here! Do not get upset if one of us doesn’t answer, please!

3 Likes

I’ll answer whatever.

1 Like

Crap, I forgot to tag people. Should I go ahead and do it now?

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Okay cool, I will do so now!

@Discussions check the post that is quoted above out! We would love to hear from you all!

1 Like

You’re alive!

1 Like

Lol yes! I’m back!

1 Like

Yayyyy! I missed you!

1 Like

Thanks Choco, I missed you too!

1 Like

Yayyyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like