Anonymous Questions Staff Edition

thats what i thiinkkk

3 Likes

QUESTION FOR SHANNIIWRITES

Can I steal Callum? (not asking)

@ShanniiWrites :rofl:

8 Likes

Hahahaha. @ChaoticDeluge, you have another admirer!

Also, anonymous person, sorry but I know that Deluge wouldn’t allow this, let alone Shannii. (wink)

7 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

Whoever sent in the last question. I’m sorry for not posting it. The Questions Team was busy this weekend. By the time, I had gotten to the post the new staffs names were revealed. So I just deleted the question since everyone knows who is on the team. Sorry for missing the question. I just wanted to put this put there.
@Announcements

4 Likes

Questions for All Staff Members
Can you link the anonymous thread we have here?

Here are the other anonymous threads:

https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/anonymous-questions-confessions-lounge-edition/4188

If youre, a staff member, do you stay a staff member forever?

No, the former staff leaders/mods will be bumped down to regular status once they leave the staff team.

@ForumStaff

12 Likes

Nope, only as long as you’re doing an eyemazing job :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

9 Likes

And continue to want to. Many of our amazing staff have stepped down to focus on themselves/their life.

6 Likes

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaa

You can try

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

From left to right it’s who has been online the longest!

Wait someone wants to steal me? Why? :eyes:

Wolfie answered this quite nicely but I’d like to add that the Trust LEvel is locked at 3 as well

Shannii wants to keep me? Why am I so popular, I suck :eyes:

8 Likes

You don’t. :sparkles:

4 Likes

reeeeeeeee

5 Likes

Oh shush the two of you :joy:

3 Likes

You shyoosh

5 Likes

Lie of the century.

5 Likes

dito

6 Likes

Usually those who say they suck are those who don’t!

5 Likes

Questions for All Staff Members
Have you ever missed anyones birthday?
Yep, I’ve done it on multiple occasions. Usually, I just say “Happy Belated Birthday” when I miss a birthday.

Is there like a birthday staff? What if you forget and the person doesnt want to tell anyone its his/her birthday because they feel shy? :)
I think there is a birthday thread for everyone to list their birthdays. Now, for those who are too shy then they should be the ones to tell us their birthdays. You can do a cute little surprise birthday group chat for them but I wouldn’t openly post a thread if they had not done so on the birthday thread. There is also the cakeday tab in the three line menu tab.

Here is a picture showing where that tab is:

Here is the active birthday thread right now:

Here is the older thread for birthdays:

@ForumStaff more questions!

8 Likes

Definitely. :man_facepalming:

I don’t add my birthday to my cakeday but as for me, I wish no one wishes my birthday.

5 Likes