Oh shush the two of you :joy:

3 Likes

You shyoosh

5 Likes

Lie of the century.

5 Likes

dito

6 Likes

Usually those who say they suck are those who don’t!

5 Likes

Questions for All Staff Members
Have you ever missed anyones birthday?
Yep, I’ve done it on multiple occasions. Usually, I just say “Happy Belated Birthday” when I miss a birthday.

Is there like a birthday staff? What if you forget and the person doesnt want to tell anyone its his/her birthday because they feel shy? :)
I think there is a birthday thread for everyone to list their birthdays. Now, for those who are too shy then they should be the ones to tell us their birthdays. You can do a cute little surprise birthday group chat for them but I wouldn’t openly post a thread if they had not done so on the birthday thread. There is also the cakeday tab in the three line menu tab.

Here is a picture showing where that tab is:

Here is the active birthday thread right now:

Here is the older thread for birthdays:

@ForumStaff more questions!

8 Likes

Definitely. :man_facepalming:

I don’t add my birthday to my cakeday but as for me, I wish no one wishes my birthday.

5 Likes

Happy birthday sec :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

No, at least nobody complained and I didn’t notice anything :joy:

2 Likes

You can do that?

2 Likes

Yes, just don’t key in your birthday.

2 Likes

Sorry I know I’m supposed to be asking anonymously but how do you add your birthday? I don’t know if I did it when I first signed up

5 Likes

Preferences > Profile > Date of Birth

7 Likes

It’s okay to ask questions under your username. I’m not going to reprimand anyone for that.

5 Likes

Preference > Profile > Scroll to the very bottom > Date of Birth

yes I STILL use light mode, shocking

6 Likes

Thanks @fraud!

Okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

really shockingg

3 Likes

Feel free to ask anything on this thread if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will!

2 Likes

Question for All Staff Members
Are you allowed on here to make your own quiz thread/competition ?
Yes, you can make your own quiz thread but it has to be closed in 24 hours of it being made.It’s similar to the question threads that users make. I would suggest joining the pubquiz team to host your own pubquiz. The Trivia Game thread was made as a staff task which is why it’s allowed to stay open.

@ForumStaff

10 Likes