Anonymous Questions Staff Edition

No, I don’t like them… I LOVE them. :heart:

Because, some animes are just so PERFECT! I’d say more but I don’t really know what to say because there are so many different kinds of anime :laughing:

4 Likes

marry me, then

2 Likes

No thanks, little Walker. :star2:

2 Likes

Fourth Question All Staff Members
How is your day going?

My day is okay. I overslept by accident though.

Fifth Question All Staff Members
How is quarantine going?

It’s not much of quarantine for me since I’m an introvert who stays home most days other than work.

@ForumStaff

9 Likes

Not bad

I like staying at home + more time on the forums :eyes:

Buuuut the only thing preventing me from having all the fun I can have is online classes and homework :cry:

5 Likes

I just woke up, hard to tell. It’ll probably be a normal day which is the same as a good day for me. :wink:

It’s good. I don’t mind being inside all the time but I would love to meet my friends again.

4 Likes

Fifth Question CrazyCaliope
If you had to date anyone in the forums, whether legal or illegal, who would it be?

Sixth Question CrazyCaliope
Who is the sweetest boy on the forums?

@CrazyCaliope

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I just realized what that said now! :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Alright, those were the last ones for now.

@ForumStaff

8 Likes

Can I ask all the staff to join my game? :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe! :rofl:

3 Likes

Tiring. :sleeping::white_heart:

It’s ok. I’m getting sick of eating chocolate. :rofl::white_heart:

4 Likes

Sixth Question All Staff Members
Of the staff members that are not RPers, what can we do to have you join in an RP?
Absolutely nothing for me, I’m not an RPer but I will help with ideas if you need someone to bounce them off of.

Seventh Question All Staff Members
For the staff members that are RPers, have you tried convincing those that dont RP to join in and RP?

Eighth Question All Staff Members
What types of threads would you like to see more of?
This is another tough question. I would say more fun forum games. Interesting topic threads that will bring more users in. Also, in truth we would like everyone to keep the threads we do have active as much as possible daily. If you want more distinct categories then you need to make sure you have 20 active threads for the chance to get that.

Ninth Question All Staff Members
What types of guides would you like to see more of?
I think Game play thread guides would be a good choice. We only have threads reviewing or listing games. If anyone is willing to make a gameplay guide then I think it would be a good idea. Also, I would like to see more Episode gameplays reviews, Choice of Games gameplays reviews, and other app gameplay reviews like that. When I say Gameplay reviews I mean how I have the Otome Games Review setup.

@ForumStaff

8 Likes

Sorry, are these questions only for staff members?

4 Likes

Nah, I think it is you that is.

HAHAHAHA! I thought that is was a good match, was it not?

GAH! Haven’t been happy with my productivity on the forum for the past two weeks.

Nothing has changed. HAHA.

HAHAHAHAHA! Wait, do you mean to date in real life or just forum dating? These are two different questions.

Hmm… I don’t know how to answer this, 'cause I don’t want to single anyone out. I think that all the males here are amazing and I wish we had plenty more on here. Let’s bring in even more amazing people, so ask your real-life friends, lovelies.

Hmm… umm… people to read AND REPLY on the blog post threads.

I think we’re doing reasonably well here, thought yeah, a gameplay one could be good. (wink)

Yeah, this is to ask any of the staff members whatever you would like.

6 Likes

They are for staffs to answer. The users send the questions to a form in the main post. Are you looking for just the regular questions threads?

6 Likes

Sure! Yeah!

2 Likes

These are the anonymous threads that everyone can answer questions, ask questions, give advice on confessions, and make a confessions as well. We also have the questions stars thread for users of the week where you can ask them questions as well. The one I’m listing is the latest question star. If you want to sign up then make a post on the sign up thread below.

7 Likes

First Question ShanniiWrites
How are you so brilliant?

Second Question SHanniiWrites
Have you realized that we all love you too much yet?

@ShanniiWrites

10 Likes