Anonymous Questions

Oui, and then we add some more letters at the end to make it sound nicer :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:
And that’s why aufmerksamkeitserregend is a real word :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles::joy:

6 Likes

I guess? :woman_shrugging: maybe you should talk to someone about it? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

What the heck does that mean? Aufmerksamkeit means basically attention, right? But I have no idea what the full word means :grimacing:

5 Likes

Something like attention grabbing? :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Yes. =p

4 Likes

The word eyemazing that I made up :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

4 Likes

I want to come back on this question and give a full explanation.
Either yes or no could be the answer. Some people think they get a ‘crush’ on someone of the same gender once, however in not all cases that actually means you are bisexual, sometimes it’s a really platonic crush or something like that. Especially with friends this happens quite often cause it can be easy to confuse those feelings.
But if it’s not like a one time thing and you feel the same attraction you do to male and female, yes I would say you are bisexual or possibly pansexual. The fact you have only been with men this far wouldn’t change that, your sexuality isn’t your dating history but which gender you are attracted to.
Probably way too long answer but I hope I might have helped someone a little bit with this

5 Likes

I wonder what @Dying_Dreams is typing so long :eyes::sparkles::joy:

3 Likes

Probably-
Actually! I guess the lower parts of Australia do have some kinda cold weather, but I’m not sure about snow :upside_down_face:

Welp, I haven’t :eyes:
I’d love to meet some of them though, but I bet you it’ll be reaaaally awkward :sweat_smile:

0_0

Think so :thinking:
(Idrk)

Eye don’t know :face_with_monocle:

Hmmm, I’d say it’s a bun until you break apart the bread into two pieces…
That’s when it becomes a sandwich =))

Me! Ima answer them all! =D

It’s funny… until it stinks and then you realize it’s too late to get rid of it the easy way and now ya gotta get rid of it the hard way… :rofl: :confounded:

Well luckily for you I explained it (Because I know every meme-based thing out there :sunglasses:)

Explanation

Of course I do! :sunglasses:
It’s what you’d call an old person =)
Basically it’s a nice way to tell them to f*ck off,
For example
Boomer: When I was your age, we didn’t need inhalers!
Person with breathing difficulties: Okay boomer.

=)

Not sure… But I’d like to have a chat with them >:T

I know right! Stoopid.
:joy:

Yesth

I don’t really hang around in the discussions (Or actually, maybe I do but I’m too obnoxious to realize xD)

Buuuut, I’d like it if we have some funny/weird discussions (We already do I think) since they’re fun and you don’t always have to be serious about it! It also takes your mind off stuff a little more…tense

Yesh!

Brain. Or what I’m now going to call it,
The Awesome Blob!

Besides, I don’t trust my heart :sweat_smile: Can’t make a simple choice without panicking damnit-

Wait- @Duckling’s a leader now!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!? NOW I HAVE COME UNPREPARED MXIODSNVREI-
Gathers all the fireworks gifs

An anime eye =)

YEAH! Why are they so long? I swear my friends who learn German finish their exercise books 3x as fast as I finish my spanish one!

Of course!
The fact that you keep coming back down to that mood is what I think matters most when it comes to depression (I know there’s more than one kind or something). Like… it doesn’t matter how much you laugh or have fun, you’ll always end up feeling sad at the end of the day…right? :upside_down_face:

I’m answering all the questions damnit- :sunglasses: :eyes: :joy:

4 Likes

Oui, I am a leader for around a week now :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

We just love long words :smile_cat::sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::joy:

3 Likes

H-how’d I miss that? I’M SO BLIND!

Yeah well, I feel sorry for my friends :joy: :sweat_smile: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, there was never an official announcement because most people seemed to just notice it themselves and accept it and I don’t like to talk about myself that much :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

You don’t have to :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat: German is an eyemazing language and the coolest thing about it is that you can just randomly connect words into one giant word in most cases :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::joy:

3 Likes

I know @Eccentric IRL! But we met years before we joined the forums lol :rose::two_hearts:

6 Likes

I met @Khrema IRL since we both live in France and are older haha. And I really hope to meet @fcukforcookies someday soon :blush:

5 Likes

Ok boomer is used to dismiss someone’s opinion because it’s considered to be ignorant or old school, and generally believed by someone from the baby boomer generation.

For example my stepdad is from the baby boomer generation and doesn’t really believe in climate change. It’s not really that surprising because he’s old stuck in his ways. Lol.

But if a younger person said it, you could say ok boomer eyeroll because they’re acting like a boomer, but theres really no excuse.

5 Likes

20:
Should I come out to a homophobic family?

2 Likes

21:
Is cheating bad if your boyfriend is going to force you to be with him or else you get shot?!

2 Likes

22:
I wrote question 19 and wanted to reply to Hanna and Dying_Dreams anonymous if that’s okay. The reason I asked is because I opened up to someone close to me and they basically denied I was depressed because they said I laugh too much and seem happy. I started doubting it myself cause they had a point I seem and act happy all the time. But I know deep down that’s only a coping mechanism to deal with everything and I don’t actually feel the way I act. Do you guys think I should break ties with this person if they even make me doubt my own feelings like that? Sorry this got such a long message and is more of a rant than a question

2 Likes

23:
Why am I addicted to chewing gum? Is there anyone else addicted? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

24:
This is a question for those who are Muslim and wear the Hijab: When can you take your Hijab off? I have a few friends who are Muslim and when they send me pictures or post on their Snapchat stories, they aren’t wearing a Hijab. What about sending pictures, posting without a Hijab on social media, etc. makes it different than if they were to not wear the Hijab while walking outside, per say?

I’m not trying to be offense or anything, it’s something I’m genuinely curious about. I didn’t want to sound stupid for asking or make it seem like I was accusing people of anything…

2 Likes