Anonymous Questions

I got this idea by scrolling through
@fcukforcookies’s anonymous confessions thread :sweat_smile:

Sometimes you have questions that you don’t want to ask because you’re afraid what others will think.
(at least this often happens to me :sweat_smile:)
Although there are no wrong questions, it’s sometimes easier to ask without others knowing that you were the one to ask. For that, I made this anonymous questions thread :smile:

How it works:
You can submit your questions in this form:
I’ll post the questions here and everyone can answer them! :grinning:

Info:
I won’t post confessions or statements here, there are other threads for that! This thread is for asking questions.
If you want to reveal that it was you who asked the question, please do so after I postet it and NOT when submitting the question.

I'll try to post the questions at least once a week, but sometimes I'll be busy and forget about it, so please remind me if I haven't posted questions for some time
28 Likes

Sounds eyemazing :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :purple_heart: :butterfly:

3 Likes

1:
Is it true that it never snows in Australia? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

2:
Wonder if anyone on the forums has met any other forumers irl?

4 Likes

3:
I sometimes wonder how big Meghan’s lips get on her period :joy: she complained to me about it looking like a botched lip surgery but wouldn’t send a picture :eyes::wolf::revolving_hearts:

@MeghanWrites

6 Likes

I would love to know that too :eyes::sparkles: @Mysterious_Tea and all other Australians? :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

4:
Am i bisexual if I am interested in both men and women? ! have only been with men

7 Likes

5:
Why does Deluge turn everything I say into something ungodly? :sob: I wish to protect my innocent mind. (He should be able to guess who this is)

@ChaoticDeluge

6 Likes

6:
Is a hotdog a sandwich?

5 Likes

If you want it to be

3 Likes

7:
Who is going to be answering these questions?

Everyone can answer these questions!

5 Likes

8:
Babies peeing on the floor is funny?

5 Likes

Non, it doesn’t have the right form to be a sandwich :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Not if you have to clean it up

4 Likes

Non :eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

9:
Well i am not sure what ok boomer means.

5 Likes

10:
Who invented science?

5 Likes

Same :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile::joy:
@Dying_Dreams, do you know what that means? :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile::smiley_cat::green_heart:

5 Likes

11:
Why didn’t the brain name itself something cooler than “brain”?

7 Likes