Another Big Update for Me - I'm Posting My Stories on the Website!

Hi all!

As I want to make the website a more fun and interesting place to be and I want the extra money from the ad revenue, I thought it would be a good idea to post my stories on the ShanniiWrites Website!

So, watch out for the new contents page for the stories! I don’t have them up on there yet, but they will come very soon!

I think this is a good step. I’ve spent a whole lot of my time telling people how to write properly, but I haven’t actually shown them whether my writing is good or not. So, how should they know if they can trust me?

So, how am I going to do all of this? Well, when I release a new chapter, it is going to go to the Early Access people on the website first. That’s people paying £3 per month to access the story content before everyone else. Then, after them, it’s the average viewers on the website! Please turn your adblock off!

Then, I’ll post on Tapas and finally on Wattpad.

I hope you all enjoy my stories and support my journey to fund the Forums and my life >.<

@Announcements

21 Likes

Rad :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

@Announcements the prologue is now out!

11 Likes

And Chapter 1 Now!

8 Likes

So how do we get to chapter 1? :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

I’m adding buttons now!

6 Likes

Rad! :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

So will staff get early access? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

5 Likes

I’m not sure :stuck_out_tongue: I need the money xD

6 Likes

@Announcements last one xD

14 Likes

Chapter 2 is now out!

7 Likes

It doesn’t show any ads for me :pleading_face::broken_heart:

:sob:

1 Like

The prologue had one ad, everything else didn’t even have the space for the ads :eyes::eyes:

And can we leave comments on the story somewhere? :eyes:

1 Like

I… haven’t worked that out yet :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Shannii you are just WINNING. I’m so proud of you, girl

3 Likes

:heart: Love you girl :3

3 Likes

You just reminded to read “When I’m Gone” on Wattpad! :smile:

3 Likes

I turned of my Adblock but still no ads pop up :sob: I will refresh and check again after turning it on and off one more time! :3

3 Likes

Hooray, got 3-4 ads!

2 Likes