Anticipated Games of 2022!

Check out the link above to see what the top 40 most anticipated games are coming out this year! I will list the name and release date of the games I’m excited about!

• Releases later this year! No official date yet but you know how it goes for anything related to Avatar…
  • Ghostwire: Tokyo
    • March 25, 2022, is the official release date! If you love spooky games try this one out!
  • Hogwarts Legacy:
    • It will be released in 2022 hopefully! I know many people are waiting for this one on the forums!

Let me know if there are any other games you are excited about that are listed and not listed in the article above!

Which games are you excited about?

@Gamers

2 Likes

On mobile games call of duty warzone mobile is coming later this year but no official date of release is out.

I would play hogwarts legacy because that’s game looks fun.

1 Like

Oh nice! That will be interesting. I need to get back to playing Hogwarts Mystery again.

I may go through this list at some point and see what came out and talk about if it met peoples expectations.

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

I didn’t read the whole list yet

I’ll just mention the ones I know stuff about

Pokemon: Legend of Arceus did come out and it was a very good game, it kinda broke away from the typical pokemon format slightly however it’s kinda sad that they immediately went back on that with Scarlet and Violet

Elden Ring didn’t disappoint anybody I know, I’m just bad at it, but it’s definitley a very well put together game in terms of the world and actual gameplay

Final Fantasy Stranger of Paradise, yeah nobody seems to have liked this and I can’t blame them but the memes were funny