Any seniors applying for University/College this year?

Let’s have a chat (even if you’re not applying this year, or are already in post-secondary)

• Where are you applying? (if you feel comfortable sharing)
  • What’s your preferred major/minor?
  • What’s your backup plan?
  • Any regrets/goals/dreams/etc?

@Discussions

6 Likes

Bout to get banned for using the tag a lot :pensive:

2 Likes

This is an interesting discussion tho. I’ll try to fill this out when I’m a senior.

2 Likes

:eyes:

CS or CE

My safety schools leemaw

I regret not participating in more extracurriculars :pensive:

1 Like

Well… I’m already in college. Currently majoring in Civil Engineering, at a college close enough to home so that I didn’t have to live on campus.
As far as when I was applying, I only applied to this one school, and I didn’t have anything I was regretting, maybe graduating a year early and leaving the people I knew and got to see all the time. (But then Covid happened so I wouldn’t have gotten to actually graduate with them anyway.)

1 Like

I’m still a junior so I’m not filling any application yet, but I still have no clue what I want. I don’t know what I want to study, nor the universities I want to apply to. I know I still have time and I shouldn’t stress about it, but watching other people already have a set plan for what they want, scares me. I just know I want to get out of the country I live in.

Good luck to any senior going through the application process.

1 Like

Moved to #general-chat:school and added a couple tags

And I wanna go to NYU to major in Journalism and my backup plan is

1 Like

I will apply next year probably. Depending on when and whether my finals happen or not :confounded:

1 Like

why didn’t I finish that sentence-

Lololol guess it’s 'cause I have no backup plan, nyu or die

2 Likes

raises hand

Future lawyer/politician. I initially went in as a a major in Political Science but I might change it.

1 Like

I will apply this year, after I graduate in March, (because, pandemic) I’ll be applying for a College/Uni which is a 30 minute ride from here. Tbh, Idk what courses I’ll be taking but I still have time to decide, Until then, I’ll focus on my exams.

Closed due to inactivity