Any sitcom recommendations?

Does anyone have any sitcoms they’d like to recommend to other users?

I’d recommend Community. It’s about a lawyer who gets sent to a community college after it’s discovered that his law degree was fraudulent.

2 Likes

Community is such an amazing and kind of underrated show. :sparkling_heart:

Sitcom recommendations

• Brooklyn 99
  • Bojack Horseman
  • Rick and Morty
2 Likes

Bojack horseman is not a sitcom it’s bloody depressing

2 Likes

Yeah, but it still has comedy elements to it and if you look up the shows Wikipedia page or search it up on Netflix. It’s categorized as an animated sitcom as well as tragicomedy :eyes:

2 Likes

Fair fair

1 Like

The Big Bang Theory.

added tags :laughing:

And Brooklyn 99 no doubt no doubt no doubt no doubt

2 Likes

Brooklyn 99 is an ICON.

Anyway, I suggest Fresh Off The Boat. It’s based on true characters and the comedy is hilarious. Even as a 2000’s kid, i relat to some of their issues and problems. Definitely worth a shot.

2 Likes

Just like many others here, I also highly recommend Brooklyn Nine-nine. It’s legit funny and entertaining, plus the characters are also very likable.

I also recommend Rick and Morty if you’re into weird and flashy sci-fi-ish stories.

The Good Place is another one that has an interesting premise. I haven’t finished this show yet, but the plot is very interesting for me.

1 Like

I’ll always recommend The Big Bang Theory, it’s really a great sitcom.

@ScreenSloths Any other recommendations?

Honestly I recommend a show called Friday Night Dinner, but maybe only to older audiences :wink:

The Office! Best one out there, can’t fight me on that one

I’m not sure if this one is available outside of Canada but Kim’s Convenience! It’s funny and wholesome but also has some serious topics woven into the plot

1 Like

Schitt’s Creek is also a good one

1 Like

I’ve heard of this one.

1 Like

I just found it on Netflix.

1 Like

Cool! I knew it was on Canadian Netflix but their content varies by country, so I wasn’t sure if other countries had it too

1 Like

Have you seen Resident Alien? It’s not a sitcom so much, but it is a really silly (and dark) sci-fi comedy.

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel! I don’t know if it exactly counts as a sitcom, but it has the comedic factor for sure