Any Suggestions on How to Bring In Traffic?

I’m just getting into roleplaying, and like it so far!

4 Likes

Awesome! We’d love a RP community!

2 Likes

I’ve always liked those kinds of games- so I’m up to working with you to start that kind of thing! I haven’t made any roleplays myself (as I said I am just getting into the community) but I am interested in having that kind of thing here!

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s unnerving to know they can read chats. Though I shared links of these forums and whatnot in lots of PMs and nothing really happened so I would say it’s a good way. I’ll also let my wattpad friends know so they can join too.

4 Likes

Over the past week or two, we’ve had loads of new members, which is amazing!

But how can we keep people interested? I’d love to know your suggestions on what you think we can do to make the ShanniiWrites Forums a place people want to keep returning to?

6 Likes

Maybe having writing competitions on here?

I always love something competitive, and I haven’t really noticed that on here yet.
Since this is a writing website I just think that would be a good idea to showcase this community’s stories.

1 Like

Yeah! I agree.

1 Like

I think I should ask here?

I’ve been trying to get a friend to join this forum, but she wants to know how this forum is different from episodes. I need help explaining it to her :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Um, we use the same software, so we’re not so different in that respect! In terms of content, we aren’t limited to speaking specifically about Episode. We’re more open to debate but we promote a nice, calm atmosphere. If that means we warn instead of flagging, that’s what we’ll do! We want everyone to have fun and have a place where they can talk about anything!

3 Likes

Okay thanks, I’ll be sure to send. I really want her to join!

1 Like

Fingers crossed :wink:

1 Like

Bump, traffic is important, and unlike in real life, we want our traffic to get busy and congested >:3

1 Like

Hopefully not congested! The lag is real :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hm maybe we could post screenshots of some threads or interesting replies to show what goes on in here on people who have Instagram stories or etc and don’t mind sharing likeidontmindsharingonmyacc

1 Like

That would be awesome! Thank you so much! I’ll see if anyone else is ok with it, too! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can actually ask some of my friends if they want to be on the forums…although I am pretty sure none of them know what forums even are :joy:

1 Like

Haha! Hopefully they’ll wanna join :yum:

2 Likes

Yeah I will let you know if those geniuses know anything about it and would want to :grinning::eyes:

2 Likes

I posted a link in my bio on the episode forums, I mean I don’t care about that place anymore so I might as well use it to advertise a little even tho there are possible consequences :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Thank you! Hopefully no one notices! (Or is spying on people from here)

1 Like