Any Suggestions on How to Bring In Traffic?

Hi all!

We’re still a small forum and we’d still love to grow so that we can cater to loads of wonderful needs and have a thriving community!

Let’s face it. The forums are more fun when there are plenty of threads to contribute to! And the best way to do that is to bring in some new brilliant minds!

You are all amazing original members! Like the first avengers :wink: so can you think of anything we can do to get more people on here? Whether it’s something you think we could do or something you’d like to help us with, we’d love to hear it!

Thanks,

Shannii

10 Likes

There are a lot of group chats on the Episode forums, just make a lot of group chats and advertise it there- are we allowed to do that?

3 Likes

Hmm well were not allowed to advertise other platforms on the Episode forums (like there flagging people that mention Instagram even though Episode has an Insta)

2 Likes

I’m not sure if they can stop us if we link other stuff in our own personal group chats, but I’m gonna find out!

3 Likes

Oh true! They shouldn’t be able to do that…

3 Likes

To be honest, they shouldn’t really even be looking at PMs unless there’s an issue!

3 Likes

Exaclty

2 Likes

I’ll see!

2 Likes

I’m currently in a PM with a top pfp artist, so hopefully she can spead the word to others! I just informed her :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Specified it as this:

I’m on this amazing forums besides Episode as well, they are an amazing community, with possibly better admins too. The creator and admins join in the fun too! You should join!!

Joinnn!

Please Pass The Word!!

I told two peeps now!

2 Likes

That sounds good. :wink::wink::heart:

3 Likes

Bumpity bump

2 Likes

Well just an idea for everyone else if you have Instagram promote it on the old forums and then dm some people/put it on your story to promote it. Or go back in the old forums and message any big group chats and ask them, preferably from a different group or people who don’t know about these forums. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’m gonna bump this because we all know how boring the forums can get when there’s no one on here to talk to :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus I believe we now have everything our competitor has and more :wink:

4 Likes

We need a dedicated group of RP people. That’s what we really need. Get them and we get the forums

5 Likes

Yeah, I tried that. One of them started making drama for no damn reason, one of them sends weird pictures and is never online, one hates me because of the drama the other person started, one is too obsessed with waffles ( it’s not me, I know right? Surprising. ), one just left, and two are RPing in a group chat.

4 Likes

Oh darn. Group chats don’t encourage more people to join! Thanks for all of your work. I’ll see if I can find anyone who likes to RP

5 Likes

Rough

2 Likes

We do!

2 Likes