Anybody willing to make covers and other things for me?

So I’ve been working on a new story since June and it’ll be ready to publish around December or maybe next year who knows. So I need a few things such as a cover, a warning thing, and a thanks for reading. The story will be in Limelight and I would like the images drawn, made or whatever you choose to do, to have quite a lot of details. Because of that, I will pay you to do these things. You can just tell me your price and then we can talk about transfer and other things like that. Because I am offering to pay for your services, I need someone who is really good. I don’t mean to sound rude or be offensive but if you do show me examples of you work and I refuse it, it’s because I don’t think it is worth me paying for.
You can private message me or respond here, I don’t mind. Thank you in advance and if no one can help me here, I’ll just have to ask on the episode forums which I really don’t want to do :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

Howdy, you know me pretty well I’d assume, and I’m always accepting commissions :eyes:

3 Likes

You can check my works at instagram @elzbiet.zaleski
Price in pm, if u’ll be interested)

2 Likes

Added an art commissions tag :smiley:

Could you please close this? Lol I forgot this existed.

1 Like

Closed due to OP request :innocent: