Anyone Felt This Before?

So basically I’m either listening to music or feeling stressed about something. Then I feel something going on in my left head. Like I felt small few amount of blood coming up and then down when I relax myself. Think it’s a headache? Anyone had this before?

1 Like

Interesting. I don’t think that’s ever happened to me before, I do have ear issues, though. So it may have happened to me before.

1 Like

Oh okay

1 Like

How long has this been happening for?

1 Like

Happend either this week Tuesday/Wednesday until now.

1 Like

When the heck is this gonna go away?:sob::sob:

1 Like

I would advise you to go to the doctor, that way you will be able to figure out what it is and hopefully find a way to get rid of that headache.

2 Likes

Yeah my aunt is a doctor so im waiting for her response. :weary::weary:

2 Likes

While you are waiting on that doc, every couple of hours when you catch a break, lie down with your back flat on the floor and your knees bent for five minutes to help align your spine (use a couple of hard cover books as a “pillow” and make sure you chin is parallel to the ground). Any kind of headaches I get these days are due to my bad spine alignment and lying flat on the floor helps our aching necks relax from holding up our heavy heads.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll try it tonight. :blush:

1 Like

So apparently, it was the infection in my teeth that caused it. Annnnnd since I love listening to loud music, I have to limit it or else I’ll be in trouble :weary:

2 Likes

Oof, that sucks. I hope it will get better soon though!

2 Likes

I hope so too. I just want this blood thing to stop moving around in both of my side head. I felt uncomfortable, overthinking that something is going to happen. Couldnt sleep. Sigh.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity