Anyone seen Psych before?

Every year or so I re-watch every episode and have yet to get tired of it. Recently while re-watching it I realized that Shawn and Gus remind me of that one saying.

“A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one.” - Shakespeare

The jack of all trades being Shawn, as he has had a bunch of jobs and side hobbies each not lasting more than a year, and the Master of one being Gus, as he works in pharmaceuticals. Both being on opposite sides of the spectrum but complimenting each other perfectly when it comes to working on cases.

1 Like

Added some tags and moved to Film and Tv!

I’ve honestly never heard of it before :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thx, I wasn’t sure how to tag this kinda post. :+1:

It’s a comedic crime show I think that’s what it’s called kinda like Castle, if you’ve seen that.

Mu mom watched it.

1 Like

why are you making me feel oldddd
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

I’ve never watched it, but I think I’ve heard about it before. I still don’t really know anything about it though.

I do know that one though. Castle was a good show

1 Like

Great show even, hated the last episode though. Felt very rushed to me.

1 Like

Yeah… Really because of the uncertainty of whether or not there would be one more season…. Just made it seem like it wasn’t what it was supposed to be.

1 Like

I finally made it to the yin-yang killer episode, and tbh It was a bit disappointing this time around watching it, before I remember it being a very exciting and leaving me on the edge of my seat. But this time it was just kinda ‘bleh’, they put the yin-yang killer on this high pedestal of intelligence but the hints/clues/questions weren’t even mind boggling, at this most all they required was a good memory, photographic even, and knowing a thing or 2 about word play.

Closed due to inactivity