Anyone Watch Cooking Shows?

I’m curious if anyone watches cooking shows, and if so, what kind do you like to watch? It can be anything from Great British Bake Off to shows that teach you to cook to Food Wars (Shokugeki no Soma) to Gordon Ramsey yelling for eternity.

Questions:

• Do you watch cooking shows?
  • What’s your favorite type of cooking shows?
  • What’s the best show about cooking?
5 Likes

I do but I hate the part when they’re finished because then I get really hungry and it looks so good and ahhhh I just want to eat it so BaD. I’ve wanted to be a judge for a cooking show before just so I’d get to eat the food, but then I’d have to be a chef or something and I really don’t like cooking >.>

I like the baking ones a lot, but I also like the regular cooking ones. I do like Kids Baking Championship and I also like Hells Kitchen. I pretty much’ll watch them all if there isn’t anything better to watch lol

Hm, not sure about this one.

1 Like

I know, right? It just looks so stunning and amazing and the camera pans over it and you can’t eat it or even make it yourself. It’s so cruel :sob:

I don’t watch them because cooking and baking isn’t something I’m interested in. The only thing I did watch when I was younger was Cake boss!

1 Like

I seen cake boss but my favorite show was good eats

1 Like

Yup! :yum:

I don’t know! :sweat_smile:

I hardly watch tv nowadays

1 Like

I USED TO WATCH SO MANY
my brother was the only one interested in the food tho, i just like reality tv

1 Like

Me like Master Chef and Chopped

I like others too, but those are my favs

1 Like

Food Network is god, I love Food Network so much- I haven’t been able to watch it recently, but Food Network is just…

Welcome back to "DINERS, DRIVE-INS AND DIVES-

Chopped, Kids/Holiday Baking Championship, Guy’s Grocery Games, and more.

The Great British Bake-off seems intriguing though…

1 Like

I’ve watch Master Chef from different countries and the junior version. I’ve also watched Hells Kitchen :smiley:

1 Like

I watch My Kitchen Rules.

1 Like

I used to watch cooking shows sometimes, mainly the British (original) Masterchef. Though now I only watch the UK’s Stand Up To Cancer Bake Off 'cause the celebrities are hilarious.

1 Like

Only MasterChefffffffff. :clap:t4:

And sometimes Come Dine With Me. :joy:

I love watching chopped.

I was watching an episode today and omg this guy made burnt toast ice cream. Like he literally ground up burnt toast and mixed it with milk and cream and then made ice cream. And all the judges said it was amazing

Do you watch cooking shows?

Not really, but now that I’m thinking about it, I find I do actually watch a few. Eek. Maybe I need to think about stopping this.

What’s your favourite type of cooking shows?
What’s the best show about cooking?

I don’t really have a favourite, 'cause I only watch them occasionally and as a regular thing.
When I feel like them, I watch Masterchef (only occasionally and only the UK one), Eat Well for Less (only the kiwi version), and Britain’s Bake off (ONLY the celebrity Stand Up To Cancer version)

1 Like

My Mum likes us to watch masterchef but I find it really boring. In all honesty I never really watch any cooking shows willingly except hells kitchen because it’s funny to watch the dramaaaaa

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity