Appreciation game 👀👀

I appreciate @bookJunkie because she is a nice person and a great bestie :eyes::sparkles::+1: her username and her pfp are cool and I like that she always completes my dares :eyes::sparkles::+1:

1 Like

I like Hanna cause she is my awesome bestie …who says she is an introvert but I don’t believe that , plus she didn’t run away when I said I was going to kill her so… She is the bestest bestie everrr! Plus her uniswan is ama-zing @Duckling

@Secretz(5)

1 Like

I appreciate @bookJunkie for all the reasons that I’ve already listed above and because she likes me and my uni-swan :eyes::sparkles::+1:

1 Like

I appreciate @Duckling cause she is a cool and awesome person who keeps these dead threads alive … Plus she my wonderful bestie … who will definitely not say anything about my horrible pfp

1 Like

I appreciate @bookJunkie because her pfp is back to normal now and because she’s my bestie and appreciates me too :eyes::sparkles::blush::smiley_cat:

1 Like

I appreciate @Duckling because she invented the uniswan.

2 Likes

I appreciate @Secretz because he’s a nice guy who’s made some fun and interesting topics on the forums .He also has also posted some great art on here as well :eyes:

2 Likes

I appreciate @lht cause she is an awesome person with a stache on her pfp, plus she instantly became my friend as soon as she joined the forums and is very sweet and nice

1 Like

OMG! THANK YOU!!! :sob:

1 Like

I appreciate @LHT because she’s an awesome person to interact with.

I appreciate @bookJunkie because she’s annoying in a good way.

2 Likes

I appreciate @Secretz coz he is funny and he makes the ‘lol.’ quote iconicc :rofl:
You are a great gyal with spectacular ideas (love the escape room game) :+1:

2 Likes

I appreciate @StarMaryGoth because she has a great sense of humour, anf her lightsaber is iconic!

2 Likes

I appreciate @Secretz as he is an awesome dad and bestie who I can rant my stupid problems to and cause he is an evil genius who comes up with good but horrible dares

Eye appreciate @bookJunkie because she’s the “Queen of Hell” and I don’t want this game to die :eyes::sparkles::crying_cat_face:

1 Like

I appreciate @Duckling cause she is the most awesome bestie ever… And cause she doesn’t want this game to die :heart::heart:

I appreciate @bookJunkie because she loves books and is very nice.

1 Like

I appreciate @liyahsdiamond cause she has the most awesome username and is a good friend

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

I appreciate you @celestialkitten because you are very funny, and make great topics!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:
I appreciate you for ur amazing art and kindness!

1 Like