Appreciation game 👀👀

So since games are so much fun and I love playing games , here’s another one …I don’t know if some one else has created it …tell me if they have but the game is quite simple actually You will have to say one nice thing / one thing you like about the person above you , it doesn’t matter what the thing is as long as you like it about the person . Do follow the forum rules though :eyes: , although I don’t think anything can go wrong here .

Rules -

1. Say something nice about the person above you in the discussion
  2. Tag the person you say something nice about.
  3. Take the appreciation the person said it with actually meaning and be happy :slight_smile:
  4. Appreciation like they are very kind /sweet /nice which are just for the sake of saying are not counted , you can however add it with your actual appreciation
  5. Don’t break the thread , let the appreciation go on .
  6. Follow the forum rules :eyes:

Example -
Person 1 : I appreciate @/xyz because he/she helped me out when I was unhappy about my fight with my best friend
Person 2 : I like @/person1 because they always take time to help others out with all the forum stuff .

OKAY I WILL START NOW -
I appreciate @ShanniiWrites for creating this awesome forum so that I can talk to all of my awesome friends who I didn’t know before :purple_heart:

tags

@Badass_Saasha @Duckling @Secretz @MeghanWrites @Eccentric @LHT @L.C.R @Jass @ShanniiWrites @liyahsdiamond @anon68003072

9 Likes

I appreciate you @bookJunkie you have been a great member of our Star cult, always making fun and positive comments to our groupchat .I appreciate you making a thread that encourages positivity on the thread.

3 Likes

I appreciate you @LHT cause even tho we haven’t actually talked that much I feel like we became friends through the forum games, and you make great memes! :eyes:

3 Likes

I appreciate @Jass cause she is always active and is the only person who doesn’t break our streaks on the count to 100 or 50 unlike all the other evil people :eyes:

2 Likes

I appreciate you @bookJunkie becoz you are an awesome gyal star, even though we have different opinions, i like you :+1:

2 Likes

I appreciate @StarMaryGoth despite all her opinions about the cute little green guy because you are always ready to talk to all of me , and unlike almost all other aliens on this forum you have watched star wars :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I appreciate @bookJunkie despite her wanting to kill me, because she’s a great bestie who is always helpful on the counting threads :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I appreciate @Duckling becoz her polls are tubular and she is an iconic person, gotta love this gyal :+1:

2 Likes

I appreciate @StarMaryGoth because she stays loyal to her lightsaber although I cancelled it :eyes::sparkles::joy: just kidding, you are a great person and the forum game section wouldn’t be the same without you :eyes::sparkles::heart:

2 Likes

I appreciate @Duckling cause she introduced me to the awesomeness of the :eyes: emoji and cause she is an awesome bestiee who always helps people out and gives awesome dares , plus even after tagging here for two damn days I still forget her username is not Hanna but Hanna1 :joy:

2 Likes

I appreciate @bookJunkie because she’s weird and funny and her username is fye. :fire:
And she creates kool posts and topics.

1 Like

I appreciate @anon82166736 because she’s funny and has a hilarious and awesome username. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I appreciate @Mysterious_Tea because I like that she doesn’t go by one gender but goes by the pronoun tea instead .she is an awesome bestie but a diplomatic one :eyes: . Despite the fact that she stops our counting threads :joy:

Aww thanks @anon82166736 I haven’t talked to you before this but can we be friends :eyes:

2 Likes

Np. :heart:

1 Like

I appreciate @anon82166736 because i like her awesome username and she likes my posts plus she my new awesome friend …despite the fact she broke the thread :eyes:

1 Like

I appreciate @bookJunkie cuz books are amazing :books::grinning:
And Cuz u seem cool

1 Like

Haven’t really interacted with you before , but I appreciate @SugarBby69 because she has a picture of Kim possible on her profile pic. And I think that’s dope.

2 Likes

I appreciate @LHT because I like her polls and she’s a nice funny human with a great star pfp :eyes::sparkles::+1:

1 Like

Thank you !

I appreciate @Duckling because she’s nice, makes great polls and really keeps the forum games alive.

2 Likes

I appreciate @LHT cause her star has a cool stache and :eyes: andd… Cause she is an awesome friend who I instantly became friends with

2 Likes