Appreciation thread for @Duckling

Heyy, there. You probably know what this thread is about. Issa an appreciation thread for our beloved @Duckling!! Yes, since she joined, she made the forums very fun by starting creating so many polls, forum games and is the life of the party… and the polls :eyes::joy:

Let’s appreciate her, gyals! :eyes::sparkles:

16 Likes

Hell yeah! Love ya @Duckling and no matter how hard you try those questions will never annoy me :wink:

5 Likes

:eyes::sparkles:
Do I appreciate the appreciation thread? :joy:

• Yes
  • Of course
  • Thank you @StarMaryGoth and all the humans and not humans who appreciate me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

0 voters

~ :sparkles:

4 Likes

In honor of our @Duckling I will make a poll about her!

Is Hanna1 an amazing person and the best poll-maker around?

• Yes she is
  • Of course she is
  • Are you kidding me she totally is !

0 voters

3 Likes

Let’s also appreciate her profile pic, it’s cute and funny :joy:

Und es ist toll wen hier zu haben der Deutsch versteht :smile:

5 Likes

:eyes: :sparkles:

5 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::blush::blush:

4 Likes

:crown: QUEEN OF POLLS :crown:

7 Likes

Okay, this QUEEN :crown: :sparkles: definitely deserves some appreciation. She’s friendly, funny and creative but all in her own awesome unique way. Girl, I am happy I met you and we started talking in pm’s where I really start to appreciate you more and more every time we talk!

7 Likes

Oh my chocolate love you! And your polls @Duckling! I always look forward to seeing you post those amazing polls! :joy: also you’ve become quite a regular at my bakery and I’m always happy to serve!

3 Likes

Omg yess! You participate in a lot of stuff @Duckling- even my psychic stuff! You spread happiness with your unicorns and you deserve some appreciation! Thank you for making these forums a great place. So happy we met and I hope we can all make the forums such a fun place like you are making it.

3 Likes

@Duckling you’ve made the forums so fun, and your polls are awesome!! :yellow_heart::heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

:gun: :eyes: @Duckling, poll queen, you rule!!!

2 Likes

Definitely agree with that …she is one of the most crazy awesome person there is …she even helped me out I think … Definitely an appreciable person @Hanna1

2 Likes

bump cause she deserves more appreciation :smile:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:
I forgot about my own appreciation thread… :eyes::eyes::eyes::sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Bump for those who want to appreciate Hanna1, but haven’t done it yet :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

You bring so much life to this place @Duckling, just by being yourself and playing loads of games :eyes:
Besides that you are also an eyemazing person :purple_heart::eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you @Jass and everyone else who appreciates me :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles: you are all even more eyemazing than me :pleading_face::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

It took me over two months to realise that I never said thanks to everyone for appreciating me and thanks to @StarMaryGoth for creating this thread :grimacing::sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

I appreciate my forum girlfriend! @Duckling

1 Like