Appreciation thread for the one and only Jay ❤

We love Jay and shizz
The queen of gifs, hot guys and all things picklish
Appreciate her
@jaytastic
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

And this is for you J
xT5LMKrV5Vft9oCFig
20CZW9wQT9PaHNkll6
KzVwFAicZorQ9dICjt
No homo
SOPVqeW2CgNtm
2dQ3FMaMFccpi
K5H63pFIir9yo
Nydo55HzhyGqI
we be awk
iJa6kOfJ3qN7a
And tacos
3o6fIXLMT3IFDJ9qfe

@LimeGroveRP

17 Likes

:sob:

Noooo, I’m gonna start crying again! :sneezing_face:

giphy (7)

6 Likes

giphy
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12017-1350679209-15

4 Likes

We love you Jay.
Just save some tacos for me and we’ll be gucci

5 Likes

Ima miss you jay :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Unlike Michelle I’d be homo for you :100: If I was like several years older

7 Likes

I must agree with her characters. I love them! She comes up with the best gifs as well. And amazing RPs.
And I know I don’t know you a whole lot, but still.
Take an appreciation cake!

7 Likes

Yeah I’m sad why you always gotta leave me!!!

4 Likes

Same tho
But I’m loyaly married to Chels

3 Likes

:joy: Aries take some notes.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

we love u jay
ur a legend

3 Likes

M-michi!!! You-you friggin nugget!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Oml :woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

Guys I like…don’t even know what to say rn…I hate you all for doing this to me :sob::sob::sob: but I also love y’all with all dee moofins in da world.
I’m just…gah I’m always so shocked at how hard it is to say goodbye to people I’ve actually never met. But I feel like I’ve already met you XD you all are amazeballz talented, and I feel so lucky to have rped with and met you all. Thank you for bearing with my weirdness and my messed up characters. Some of you I have barely even gotten to get to know, but i shall write for each of you anyway.

• @/CerealKiller , ya little butthead. For starting this…i like…
    Gah. ya never failed to make me laugh. For some of your commentary specifically about the male species, I shouldah thrown you into a cleansing bubble bath. I feel like you could also destroy several people in a battle. Dont ask me why. I just would probably never wanna get in a fight with you XD As your mother, you better not steal all the insurance money for yourself. Keep making dem hot boogles.

• @/Mouschi I shall always remeber your infection characters for some reason XD Mostly cuz I loved when our characters talked XD But alsooooooooo the fact that you’re going into aviation. HOW BOMB IS THAT BRO?! I seriously hope everything goes well! I shall miss you!!!

• @/astxrism there was only about two months to get to know you but I’m happy I did get to meet you! You have an amazing writing style and amazing characters with deeper levels to go with it. Thanks for letting me into your rp, despite my newness XD

• @/Yomama , I will never save you dee tacitos. They’re too good.
    But seriously dude. Idk how old you are, but you seem very mature and you’re writing is excellent! While I was reading through CHB and of course Lime Grove, I was actually intrigued with your characters and writing style! Keep it up butter cup!!

• @/BlackBlood imma be compeltely honest with you. I remeber you saying you were raven, but then i saw a profile in CHB that said raven XD So.instead of asking you, I acted like I knew XD Either way, whether you were someone i knew before in the epi forums, or someone I just met (I know you’re someone I met from epi) you’re an amazballl individual. Your honesty is sometimes brutal, but it always makes me laugh. You enjoy giving it straight up, and I enjoy that XD I will miss!

• @/melancholy stinkin Ani. I dont remeber the first rp we met…CHB? All I know is that you were one of Arty’s bffs. When I first met you, i thought u were bossy. But also funny. Now that I know you, you are still bossy. But you also make such an amazing leader. your maturity level shocks me mah dude, and your writing and plots are muah. Thanks for talking to me and letting me rant whenever I needed it. Thanks for always be a trustworthy friend. Poop you.

• @/Xx_Alyssa_xX I knoooooow, I’m sad I don’t know you too well either! But I do love your character Knox in Lime Grove :nerd_face: love your writing, and you’re such a nice sweet person! Thanks for rping with me :heart:

• @/Madilnel I can always count on you to give me the gucci rundown on what’s new in pop culture. You seem to always know the facts about everything XD Your characters are always spicy mah dude. So glad I got the chance to rp with you in I think about… three rps? Either way, I’ll miss you!

• @/Aesthetic you led the crazy march of boy wh*redoms. You were the first to be thrown into the box. You always make me laugh eith your commentary too mah dude. You just seem like a person I’d easily get along with irl XD I love your rping style and your character duuuuuude. I should like to marry Dee Henry. Keep being your weird little self.

Now. I hate goodbyes with a passion because it seems way to long term.
So I shall say instead, “Adueui.(totally spelt this wrong) Till we meet again.”

11 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

:joy:
I think you’re referring to @/Raven_Black ?

:joy:

Oh okay- I was about to say :sweat_smile:

There’s a lot more where that came from!

I’m gonna miss you Jay.
Dosvedanya, until we meet again

2 Likes

My heart💔

1 Like

I love you so much you little bstrd :heart: @jaytastic

2 Likes

I don’t how many times I’ve read this but I’m on the verge of tears. Thank you! We may have not gotten to interact a lot but I love you and your characters and the fact you took time out to comment on my writing just makes me happy. Thank you for the lovely comment and I hope to interact with you and your characters again.

As for my maturity I think this is the first time I actually like being called mature for my age.

3 Likes

I’m honestly so sad that I wasn’t able to save our posts. :joy: I came back to Episode a few weeks after they deleted the whole section. :sob:

2 Likes

*kneels before queen gif pickle *
Might be a little bit extra but I want to show how much respect I have for you.
You’re a capital G.

3 Likes