Arctic Monkeys ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’

Not gonna lie, Arctic Monkeys are probably my favourite band at the moment. I absolutely love them. Just their whole vibe is :ok_hand:

Anyone else a fan of them? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Would give my life for themโ€ฆ Been a fan since middle school

2 Likes

Same here. And when I figured out last night they have a concert in Rome when I will be there this summer, but it was sold out, I legit cried for 30 minutes. I absolutely love them. I wouldnโ€™t even mind spending a bit more money on tickets, but I just canโ€™t find anything :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Iโ€™M GOING TO THEIR CONCERT IN ROME. I got a ticket!!

2 Likes

Not me listening to them non-stop tonight cause Iโ€™m that excited and hyped I managed to get a ticket

2 Likes

:frowning_with_open_mouth: :frowning_with_open_mouth: :frowning_with_open_mouth: :frowning_with_open_mouth:
no way
LUCKY
YAY

2 Likes

YEAH, Iโ€™M SO EXCITED!!
Like legit, I canโ€™t wait for it. I think itโ€™ll be amazing!!

1 Like

I love the music iโ€™ve heard of them, though I will say I havenโ€™t heard all of them or gone out of my way to listenโ€ฆ I might do so today though :joy:

Nice. Whenโ€™s the concert?

2 Likes

I want to go to their concert do bad

1 Like

The concert was amazing!!

2 Likes

Where was the concert?

1 Like

It was in Rome, it was such a cool concert even if it was basically during a heatwave it was still amazing to hear them live and just they were so good tooooo!

1 Like

WOW! Thatโ€™s really. Youโ€™re so lucky to be so close to so many countries that you can just nip across for a concert for a couple of days.

1 Like

Well, is was during one of my bigger travels and it happened to fit in perfectly, I wouldnโ€™t just travel to another country for a concert. Tho if one would want to itโ€™s definitely possible, usually itโ€™s possible to travel within Europe really affordable

1 Like