Are school uniforms healthy for students?

In all honesty, I think this depends on how the uniform is handled in relation to the school rules. For example: My school made you ask for permission to take your blazer off and you just weren’t allowed during breaks or you’d get punished, so on hot days it was easy to overheat.

Also on a mental health level, forcing people to wear things they aren’t comfortable with, plus giving them little to no customisation, it just doesn’t look good.

But inherently? No, I think uniforms can be fine when they’re not rigid.

@Health
@Students

3 Likes

I think they can be alright, so long as their aren’t gender specific ones that must be stuck to. And yeah, so long as teachers are too rigid with the rules of how they should be worn.

1 Like

I used to have to wear unicorns…uniforms (lmao we all know where MY mind is today). The only thing I didn’t like about them was how hot they felt in the summer. Otherwise, they’re just clothes you don’t have to think about/plan about on a daily basis.

2 Likes

No I hate uniform and I still have them
They are really bad they won’t let you what skirt after 5 (but somehow I survived till now ) but now have to buy that bad thing