Are straight A’s worth it?

Southern New Hampshire University, it has both online and physical classes but I only do the online since I live in Tennessee.

1 Like

Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see Sorry

2 Likes

Lol yes, I’m from Tennessee while I take classes in a state that is up in the north.

1 Like

Lol, I’m in the south too

2 Likes

I’m kinda stressing about my grades because I’ve never had a 90/A average since I started high school… mostly late 80s

1 Like

Lol yeah, which state are you in?

1 Like

Not sure I’m comfortable saying. I can pm you.

2 Likes

A state of denial

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but you seem like you’re from the Midwest/West

1 Like

How so?

2 Likes

You can pm me if you wish to. I get it if you don’t want to say on the public section.

1 Like

Alright.

2 Likes

Your vibes. Haha

Are you from the US, though?

1 Like

Yep. I was born in Michigan. My vibes? Explain.

2 Likes

Your behavior. Like, I was born in NY so us New Yorkers (at least in my area) we can be blunt, sarcastic, or straightforward.

And you seem like a very down-to-earth person. That may just be a you thing, though

1 Like

Depends on where you live. You don’t have to worry if uni is tax payed :smiley:

3 Likes

Stop flexing your not terrible higher education system :sob:

5 Likes

:smiling_imp:

But seriously, just because you get bad grades in high school doesn’t mean that you will get a a bad salary in the future. But if you do get straight A’s you probably have a good work ethics and will most likely do good in life (unless you’re a lazy genius).

3 Likes

Here in my country, they’re only worth it if you want to get into a good university, since having higher grades also increases the chance for you to get accepted into a good university. But of course, you also need to ace their admission test. But when health matters (physical and mental), personal life, and other factors come into the picture, straight A’s isn’t that much worth it.

I always did my best to get straight A’s. So far, having straight A’s gave me an advantage when it comes to my academic background. However, striving to get high grades also affected my mental health. This lead me to develop insecurities with my academic performance.

3 Likes

Lucky…
Here, I have to keep my grades up for my scholarship, so that there’s less my parents have to pay for me. (Then that’s without being at a large/top school or living in the dorms)

3 Likes