Are there any games you wish were made for other platforms?

I wish that Kingdom Hearts was made for Xbox. It’s only made for PlayStation which is not a console I played on much. I even wished the game had been made for pc but they didn’t go that route. Though the most recent game in the series is supposed to be available on pc. Another game I wish was made for another platform, is Mario Party. I have only been able to play this game on certain consoles which I do not have access to anymore. I wish they would make all the MarioParty games available on pc or Xbox even. Though I am preparing to get the Gamecube and the Wii both running again soon. Hopefully, I will be able to buy the MarioParty games for those systems to play.

Are there any games you wish were made for other platforms? What platform were they originally on?

@Discussions please join the tag below if you wish to keep up with any updates to threads about games.
@Gamers

3 Likes

More games made for Apple computers. I know other computers are better for gaming… but still…

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

I agree with this! Star Wars: The Old Republic can only be played on Windows because of the software engine it was built on. It’s not capable to play on Apple devices. This was a huge issue since I wanted to play the game back during high school but I only had a macbook pro.

1 Like

YES! (high five)

2 Likes

LittleBigPlanet is a PlayStation only game and I used to love it but I ain’t got no PlayStation

1 Like

I kinda wish I could get Fran Bow on switch and in general there are alot of games I wish were available on switch especially Zelda games like Majora’s Mask or even OoT.

2 Likes

Interesting, I have not played that before.

What is Fran Bow? I wish those games were available on other consoles too.

1 Like

Fran Bow is a game you can get on steam, people often compare it to Sally Face which is fair considering they are both pretty unsettling and have a similar point and click format. It’s a horror with some really cool but also gory art and it has a pretty unique plot.

1 Like

Interesting, I’m checking Sally Face out as one of my first game reviews since it was suggested by another user. It definitely different than most games I play. I might check that one out as well since it’s similar.

2 Likes

Oohh, I want to play Fran Bow. If I could get Sally Face on mobile, I could die happy.

1 Like

I think that was me, lol. I’m kinda obsessed.

1 Like

I’ve also seen some Otome games that are only for pc, and that annoys me.

1 Like

I figured it was you who suggested it. It took a moment to get it work but game is able to run now. It kept kicking me to the Japanese translated menus.

Yeah, I know what you mean there are some good ones that I wish were the mobile. Wait, if you like otome games then why don’t read the ones I make interactive reviews about?

1 Like

Lol, Japanese. Yeah, I might just do that!

1 Like

Yeah, I was a little confused but I eventually looked up where the button was on the menu.

Cool, I have the polls up for both the main thread and the Restricted section. Do you want me to tag you real quick?

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

Okay, no problem!

Actually kingdom hearts is also on epic game in case you are wondering.

1 Like