Are there any good witch games?

There are quite a few good witch games that I like to play. I think others should check them out as well.

• The Witcher Series - I’ve heard really good things about this game series. I have not actually played it before. It revolves around supernatural beings along with a Hunter that hunts them down.

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/the-witcher

• Witches’ Legacy Series - This game series is a hidden object game series. I’ve actually found the series fun to play. You find out that you are connected to a little girl who is being targeted by a witch. You and the little girl have to find a way to get away from the witch.

The First Game of the series:

• Dark Parables Series - This series is based on the fairy tales from the Brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Anderson. Many of the games are surrounded by witches and witchcraft. If you love fairy tales then I suggest this series as your next game stop.

The First Game of the series:

• Wizard101 - This is an MMO that can only be played after the first three alleyways with a subscription or road to the road with crowns. I really love this game I’ve been playing it for years now. You are a witch/wizard from a world where magic doesn’t exist. You get pulled into the world of the spiral because you have been found to have magic powers. You are asked to help the Spiral go up against a dark force that is seeping throughout the worlds of the Spiral. It’s available for both Windows and Mac.

https://www.wizard101.com/

• Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery App - This is a fun game that I enjoy. It takes you through a unique story based in 1984 which is in between the events of the Potter’s getting killed and Harry becoming a student at Hogwarts.
  • Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells - This is another Harry Potter game that follows Harry’s story throughout the app. You can create your own character, get animals that help get past the puzzle levels, and even learn new spells on certain days.

Are there any good witch games? Would you try these out? If so, why?

@Discussions
@GamersUnite
@Gamers

5 Likes

These are awesome!!

1 Like

Glad you like the list!

Does wizard101 count?

1 Like

When I read “witch games” in the title my mind immediately went Bayonetta but I don’t know if you mean that kind of game :joy:

Yep, that game counts! I just didn’t list it at the time.

I have no idea what that game even is.

1 Like

Oh Bayonetta is an action game, you play as Bayonetta (a witch) it’s like an easier version of Devil May Cry but still hard if you don’t click with that combat

1 Like

Ah okay, I haven’t actually had a chance to play that game either but I know what style of combat you are talking about now. It’s a very interesting game.

1 Like

Closed due to over 2 months of inactivity.