Are there any shows you like that you’re embarrassed to admit?

Let’s face it. Sometimes we just happen to be into shows or movies that we’re embarrassed by. I, for one, like MLP. What about you, @ ScreenSloths?

1 Like

MLP is nothing to be embarrassed about. Talk to me after you’ve seen the original Rainbow Brite series (“and the Earth!”- inside joke on bad dubbing on one of the RB episodes).

• Touch- I know it’s impossible, but I still get wrapped up into it.
  • Heroes- I know the writers went on strike and they weren’t able to salvage it, but still!
  • Gilmore Girls- Again, I know the writers were cut out after a certain season…
  • Sailor Moon- Let’s face it, it’s about as anime as it gets, but we watch it for the transformation sequences.
  • Food Wars!- Does anyone else get hungry watching this? Isn’t this supposed to be a boy-geared show?
  • Kuroko no Basuke- Basketball does NOT function this way. But, dear gods is Kuroko as a baby animated SO adorably!
1 Like

I’m steering clear because I don’t like the animation.

@Ouijaloveletters I didn’t mean for you to actually watch it. It’s terrible. I own it on DVD. It was just to make you feel better about MLP. Hell I just watched the 3D movie the other day on netflix. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, Lol. Well, I guess I do feel better. At least I’m not a Brony…well, I’m a girl.

@Ouijaloveletters Nothing wrong with being a brony. But, now you have me wondering what the girl version of a brony is. :thinking:

1 Like

Pegasister, I think.

1 Like

pawiejrijqtpiqhtq8ytp9uptqiojre I’m not as extreme as to say I’m a Pegasister, but I have to admit that I think that the term itself is a freaking awesome word fusion. ‘Pegasister’

1 Like

Lol, that keyboard smash. Yeah, I agree.

Originals

Legacies

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh! Brigerton! Totally waiting on season 2 for it.

1 Like

Well, I watched a lot of series for young teens at the beginning of the year when I was dealing with depression and anxiety, and it’s not that I’m all that embarrassed to admit that I liked them… it’s just that I’m an adult, so I’m supposedly “too old” to be watching those shows.

1 Like

@lollipoplady Like me and Riverdale, which I’m currently in the middle of season 2 of.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity