Are there places that you would be afraid to venture?

I do have places that I’m afraid to venture to. Such as Paris Catacombs I’m afraid of the dark places even though there is lighting there I still get shivers from that place. Getting on to a ship is another one since I fear deep water. Australia, since they have humongous spiders! That is just a straight-up h*ll no for me.

Are there places that you would be afraid to venture?

@Discussions

2 Likes

For me, I wouldn’t go to this in North Carolina the road to no where.

It reported haunted by spirit.

3 Likes

Dude. That’s awesome. I need to convince my family to go there.

1 Like

I been to the close to it but my family wants to see the fontana dam. Although it wasn’t that crowded.

2 Likes

Interesting.

2 Likes

Yep but there a another haunted road that you may have car trouble after you passed though the bridge

1 Like

Yes! Death Valley (Russia) :full_moon_with_face:
I heard you can die from heatstroke, dehydration and disorientation especially from the chemicals or gasses from volacano that emanate from underneath.

2 Likes

Damnn…

1 Like

Death Valley is also in California.

2 Likes

Oh and here too “Dallol salt mine” in Ethiopia

the hottest place on earth because there’s a volcano that erupts opposite to a normal volcano

Yeah I know, but the one in Russia is scary :weary:

2 Likes

I’d assume. I mean, it’s Russia.

3 Likes

For real! :joy::joy:

1 Like

In Asheville, NC
Read this and this the other one I wouldn’t go to because you may get stuck.

• Helen’s Bridge
    Hidden in the hills near Beaucatcher Mountain is Helen’s Bridge . The stone bridge was constructed in 1909, but the real story doesn’t start until the 1930s. The legend of Helen’s Bridge starts with Helen, a mid-aged Asheville woman who suffered from a midlife crisis. Eventually, Helen’s life was made whole with the birth of her only daughter. One evening during a tragic kitchen accident, Helen’s house erupted into flames with her infant daughter trapped inside. When she awoke to learn that her child had not survived the fire, she fell into a deep depression. Helen made the decision to end her life by hanging on the forest’s bridge. To this day, visitors have reported seeing a middle-aged woman hanging from the bridge along with drained car batteries and locked cars.
2 Likes

Omgg :new_moon_with_face::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Yea

1 Like

Holy crap.

2 Likes

Wait is this the same place where dogs used to jump over because they saw her ghost?
I’m looking at the pictures and they look so familiar

3 Likes

I think so.

3 Likes

Yeah it is… I just searched it up again to make sure.

2 Likes