Are/were you afraid of graduating high school?

Graduating was kinda scary for me. Not so much the fact that I was graduating but rather that I didn’t know what would happen after. In school, everything seemed clear and I knew what in the following year would happen but after graduation seemed like an end to all that structure.

Are/were you afraid of graduating high school? Why?

2 Likes

Nope. I couldn’t wait to graduate and go to college, not have to deal with math and physics

3 Likes

I’m basically the same. The only difference being is I couldn’t wait to be dealing with math and physics XD

4 Likes

:joy:
The most important thing is that now we’re, hopefully, doing what we wanted

3 Likes

I have mixed feelings about this.

4 Likes

T-T Nah, still in gen ed for now, which is basically High school but expensive

That makes sense, I can see a ton of emotions playing into the end of high school

4 Likes

Kinda but also no because we don’t really do the whole “graduation” thing over here it’s more of a oh you have to do some exams but you don’t need to come to school anymore, revise at home see you on results day

So I’ll just interpret this as finishing high school, I was scared for my GCSE results but they turned out okay, I wasn’t scared of going to college and that turned out to be a reallyyy good time, I wasn’t scared of “graduating” that either but again that wasn’t really a graduation more of just a log onto the computer and see if you got the grades

I’m in uni now
Where there will actually be a graduation :joy:
So hopefully that goes rad but I’m not scared

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity