Are Werewolves beautiful?

Yes, I believe werewolves are beautiful in both forms except the werewolves from American Werewolf in London/Paris. Those buggers are down right horrible to look at. I have issues with those movies but anyways back onto the topic. I grade beauty for werewolves based on their wolf form not their human form. Everyone knows what a human side of a werewolf looks like but we never get to see the real beauty for long periods of time. There have been countless portrayals of werewolves throughout the centuries in art, books, poems, video games, movies, tv shows, and much more. I do have favorite versions of werewolves I have liked since I was young. I think the very first time I considered a werewolf pretty was when I was ironically Underworld. Many people consider the werewolf depiction in that series as ugly. To me it looks like a beautifully sculpted predator which it is one. I’ll post some of the images of certain werewolves I thought were beautiful.

Underworld_-_Werewolf_2

507bbb28950ba23ff527abb02d6f94d0
Originalwerewolf

@Discussions

1 Like

Not in the tradition sense, nah.

1 Like

Lol yeah, I can see that point of view too!

1 Like

Nowadays most werewolf forms are just normal wolves.

1 Like

Yeah, that is true but I still like the bipedal forms as well.

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. I don’t think they’ll be making the cover of a fashion magazine any time soon.

Closed due to inactivity