Are you feeling okay? [Discussion]

Hello everyone.

I am making this thread because I want this thread to be a place to talk about your feelings. Whether they be positive or negative.
If you don’t feel comfortable sharing your feelings here, that’s okay.

My PMs are always open for anyone that ever wants to talk.

Threads to check out

Feel better thread

How is everyone? [Forumer check ups]

Tags

@Ana @Tina.G @Ouijaloveletters @ethereal

Sorry if you don’t want to be tagged.

6 Likes

this is awesome of u ^-^
i will try to remember this~

2 Likes

I’m…ok. Scared, but I’ll be ok.

2 Likes

Added tags

1 Like

How is everyone feeling?

I’ve been really insecure lately, but im trying to work on it.

1 Like

Aw, I’m sorry about that. I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

I stink and my feet hurt.

1 Like

I can’t believe I keep making the same mistake as a year and a half ago of staying up late to watch videos. Because when I wake up, I have this weird, yucky feeling and I actually feel that I don’t like the person or thing that the video was about anymore, just because I associate it with how I’m feeling in the morning.
I had zero energy today, zero inspiration to write, and I came home exhausted from work after teaching hybrid classes.

2 Likes

I am definitely okay. More than okay. Philosophical.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

If you take it that way. All I can really say is I’m not doing bad. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

PAIN

1 Like

Are you okay? What is causing you pain?

1 Like

That’s the thing…I don’t know why.

1 Like

Strange…

Oh well, if you need someone to talk to, my PM’s are open. I don’t judge.

2 Likes

Thanks. Will do.

1 Like

I second that Ouija.

tbh sad that i’m drifting away from most of my online friends but
excited that i’ve met so many cool people irl and how i’m strengthening my friendship with them
overwhelmed with work despite it only being the first day of school and dreading how it’ll be in a month when i add clubs on top of that
exhausted from lack of sleep
anxious about growing up so quickly and being a role model for the underclassmen in my school, especially without my brother’s guidance since he’s leaving tomorrow
feeling really damn lucky that so many of my childhood dreams are becoming a reality
scared for french class because i feel so unprepared and have bad memories with some of my peers there

3 Likes