Are You Going To Get Covid Vaccinated?

Uhm… no

1 Like

No. For one, I have a bunch of drug allergies and for another, I don’t trust a vaccine made this fast. I am not anti vaxx, but it takes YEARS to create and properly test a vaccine. This one came out in less than a year. Something doesn’t pass the sniff test.

2 Likes

My country ain’t even on the list :sob: :sob: :sob:
I think I will, but I don’t know when it will be available for me. Right now, only healthcare workers are getting it. The government has said that teachers should get vaccinated before the general population, but I don’t know if that includes private school teachers (I’m a private school teacher) or only those who work in public schools.
In the USA, the school that my nephews go to (it’s a public school) is actually scheduling vaccinations for teachers and staff this week.

2 Likes

yes.

1 Like

Bump! @Cerealkiller did you get ur 2nd shot yet?

Not yet there need to be 21 days in between

1 Like

Ooo another thread where I can fight misinformation :smiley:

I understand not getting it because of allergies and I’m glad you’re not antivaxx however I would like to clear up the issue people have with how fast the vaccine was made:

This comes from a trustworthy source, the NHS. It states the reason it was made so quickly is because things were done in paralell as opposed to in sequence meaning things could be done at the same time and still given the correct care and attention they needed. There was also a large amount of funding and many medical professionals working towards getting it made quickly because the world has literally been put on pause for the past year, from a government perspective, that’s not good for the economy, so it only makes sense that steps would be taken to have it made fast and safely :blush:

As for the question in the OP
Yes I will when I’m offered

In September we will be forced to get vaccinated in order to be able to go to school but for now my mom is against it.

I got mine two weeks ago. It’s CanSino, which is one of the single shot vaccines.

Same XDD!!

I got my first shot around 2/3 weeks ago, but I won’t get my second shot until the last week of August.

I changed my mind due to the very low side effects rate now that it’s been out a while and I had my first Pfizer shot last week.

1 Like

I don’t know dude, a mother of my mom’s friends took the astra zeneca vaccine and had a brain damage and they are not sure if she is going to wake up.

That’s why my mom doesn’t want to get AstraZeneca. She’s waiting until other vaccines are available, which they will be, starting next Monday. She’s currently living in Germany.

1 Like

I get my first tomorrowwww

2 Likes

Wooooo

1 Like

omg Covid is still a thing

1 Like

I just got my second vaccine shot earlier today but I am sore in my left arm now

getting used to staying at home be like-

We both just had ittt. Who knows might not have side effects (please no dead arm)

2 Likes