Are You Going To Get Covid Vaccinated?

I feel rad so far tbh and my arm barely felt it :joy: obviously it did feel it though but it wasn’t painful or anything

1 Like

I felt a tiny bit of pain because a needle still hurts. But afterwards nothing so far :joy: we both might be fine

1 Like

Dang my left arm where I got the COVID-19 vaccine still hurts like crazy. :cry:

dont worry, sista
ill revive you if you die

1 Like

My left arm did sista

1 Like

oh…
revives arm

1 Like

:joy: yeah thats a downside of vaccine your left arm aches. But thanks hug

1 Like

I haven’t seen a poll on this already but I thought it could be a good idea to help revive the thread more:

Have you had your vaccine yet?
  • Yes, both doses
  • Yes, one dose so far
  • I have them booked
  • No I haven’t

0 voters

Which vaccine did you get?
  • Pfizer
  • Moderna
  • AstraZenica
  • Other (state below)

0 voters

@Health

2 Likes

CanSino.

But I’m so angry that in order to travel to Germany, you have to have Pfizer, Moderna, Asta, or Johnson&Johnson, because I really want to go see my mom in July.
The other option would be meeting up in Greece, and Greece does accept CanSino, but they aren’t allowing travelers from Mexico yet. :rage: :rage: :rage:
Hopefully, something changes by July.

The vaccine is at it again with a couple close people we know I-

I’ve now had both doses :sunglasses: I got side affects after the second one but they cleared up pretty fast and were definitely better than getting covid :joy: I’m just happy to be fully vaccinated now and have that extra protection

I’m not being funny but I’m getting so tired of people saying that the vaccine is pointless because it isn’t 100% effective.

My dudes, barely any vaccines are 100% effective but if it’s something like…97% effective then this means you are 97% less likely to get ill with covid. It’s an extra layer of protection.

You can still get into a car crash if you wear a seatbelt but the seatbelt reduces the chance of certain injuries

You can still fall off a bike if you’re wearing a helmet but the helmet protects your head from serious injuries

Yet nobody protests seatbelts or bike helmets, nobody says “what’s the point in seatbelts or bike helmets?”

Nobody has ever tried to pretend that anything in the world will keep you 100% safe from any kind of danger, but to ignore safety precautions that get you as close to 100% as possible is completely irresponsible and selfish, you’re basically giving a giant middle finger to people who can’t get the vaccine.

“But I’ll still wear a mask, distance and wash my hands” cool, you can still get covid if you do those so following your logic what’s the point in doing those? Exactly, you’re just looking for an excuse to be anti vaxx (this isn’t aimed at people who literally can’t get vaccinated).

Another thing is seeing people refuse the vaccine because they’ve already had covid as though they can’t see the news about the delta variant just…get vaccinated if you can. Don’t come up with excuses unless you are a person who genuinely can’t have the vaccine.

1 Like

Lol that’s 'cause they’ll get a fine for not putting on/wearing a seatbelt or a helmet.

Uhhh why can’t they?

1 Like

Allergies or other health problems, also not being old enough or even not having it accessible to you.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity