Are You Happy Where You Currently Live?

Title says it all! ^

For me, I’d say no. I would like to live somewhere where I feel free and the environment around me isn’t draining or dull. I would like to move to a different state or country one day when I have the $$ to, but I also don’t wanna leave my dad, my step mom, my sister and grandparents :pleading_face: I don’t mind leaving my friends tho :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: — except maybe one friend I don’t wanna leave behind

@Discussions?

@unsungcheerio @passionfruit right category?

8 Likes

No. I’m not.

1 Like

I hope one day I’m rich and I can buy my family a house in Canada with me so I don’t need to worry about them being in the US while I’m far :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am somewhat happy with my current environment, but I don’t really feel like I belong here. I feel that I’ve lived in a bubble pretty much my whole life and I haven’t experienced much of the rest of the world. I’d say I’d definitely want to live in a huge urban city maybe sometime in the future :eyes:

1 Like

Nope but I love my country
but would love to live in a different country :hot_face:

1 Like

Omg I come

1 Like

Omg we sneak past boarder :eye::pray:t3::eye:

2 Likes

I don’t like my country but my state is pretty good so I’d say so

1 Like

YES PLS I AM BORDER TO CANADA STATE

1 Like

CANADA COUNTY :canada: :foot:

2 Likes

I like your state :pleading_face:

1 Like

your state is rad too :star_struck:

1 Like

It would be pretty cool to visit ur state I’ve always wanted to go there :partying_face:

2 Likes

NO

Well the people aren’t :pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Sorry, I edited it to keep info private

1 Like

Imagine having REAL irl friends :sob::sob::sob::broken_heart:

HAVING REAL FRIENDS?! That’s why I’d leave them :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Eh yeah for the most part. Though I wish we weren’t in the richest county in Tennessee. We aren’t rich but we deal with the privilege on an almost daily occurrence. Save me… :sweat:

Country wise, I’m fine with that. Now where I’m currently living in my state, I dislike it. I really want to move to out to where I’m living in and move out of state or to the city.

I’m perfectly comfortable with where I live.