Are you interested in politics?

Politics are something that everyone is exposed to at some point in their life. Some people enjoy talking about politics and others avoid it like the plague. What about you, are you interested in politics?

3 Likes

So so. I check up on it sometimes.

No!
I hate politics because they divide people, and so many people show their ugly side when they start talking about politics. I’m only interested when the presidential elections are going on because I want to know who is running and what they stand for. But I don’t like participating in heated debates over politics nor arguing with random Internet trolls over them.

Nope, I hate it! It’s not something that interests me, at all

I do not like politics at all, I’d rather not talk about it, cause everything is messed right up.

Only because that’s my career track. Lol

never, nope

unless it’s abortion (which men have made political for some reason)

lgbtq+ rights and blm are stuff I feel passionately about but those aren’t even political, that’s just human rights

other than that, nope, I prefer not to get involved

1 Like

Kinda. I have some fairly strong opinions and I’m doing a minor in social politics, but in many ways I’m not interested at all…

Yeah, I’m the same way. I’m not really political unless it has to do with lgbtq+ rights or reproductive rights

I HATE talking about politics. It gets me so heated and angry, but I always try to stay calm.

However, I talk about it anyway because nowadays it has a lot to do with human rights, so I know it’s imrpotant to talk about this stuff instead of ignoring it. BUT I HATE IT but I must talk about it BUT ITLL FOREVER BE SOMETHJNG ILL HATE :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph: I don’t actually hate but I really dislike

1 Like

I don’t talk about politics because I don’t know enough to do so. I never argue against something or someone in that realm because I don’t have enough research nor do my own.

Personally no, I don’t research on politics and I’d rather not because I have 0 interest in learning about politics.

no but i understand that i have to be

Not very. I find politics annoying. All over the internet, it’s “Trump this” or “Biden that.” Like I just wanted to watch the local weather forecast. :thinking:

1 Like

Nope, I don’t like talking about it because people have clashing political views, and arguments can get messy. I’m only open about it when it comes to topics that I’m fairly knowledgeable about, but I still prefer not to talk about it if possible.

1 Like

Personally I have a minor interest in politics, in the sense that my rights are almost constantly in question, so I have to be, if that makes sense. When talking about issues that are affected by politics, I am very interested in them and love to debate them, but when it comes to parties and politicians and referendums or whatnot, i get tired quickly. In reality though politics is hugely complicated and seems to just run itself in endless circles, which can be quite frustrating if you don’t have the energy to make it your entire life.

@Discussions - What’s your take on this?

• Are you interested in politics?
  • Why?/Why not?
1 Like

My mom has been a local politician for 12 years and even tho she quit, she’s still very involved with the dutch politics (as in always watching and giving her opinion).

Rn I’m tired of listening tot he same old childish name calling and people like our prime minister now owning up to their mistakes.

They messed up big time on something, admit it and fix it instead if pointing fingers. :sweat:

(talking about the child care benefits scandal and some other things too).

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity