Are you more of an optimist or a pessimist?🦋

I think I’m a bit of both but I’m mostly a pessimist when it comes to my own life, if it’s about other people I’m usually optimistic (yeah I know I don’t make much sense)

• What about you?
  • would you like to change that?
5 Likes

I am a major pessimist. But I would love to try to be more of an optimistic person. I’m currently working on it! :cow:

1 Like

Rooting for ya

1 Like

For a pessimist I’m pretty optimistic :thinking:

Jk jk

I’m more pessimistic than what people think but I honestly wouldn’t say that I’m either

I like to prepare for worst case scenarios and stuff but like, that’s just preparation

1 Like

That’s actually what gave me the idea for this thread😂

2 Likes

I’m mostly optimistic but I can be pessimistic sometimes

Optimist! I wish I was more of a realist though :nerd_face:

I’m definitely a pessimist, no doubt. On the other hand, I always try to be optimistic when it comes to other people’s business. I constantly bring myself down, but I can’t do that to other people.

Yes exactly :eyes: same​:eyes:

1 Like

aggressive optimist

1 Like

pretty pessimistic

1 Like

Passie-mistic :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Same as you… I’m pretty much an optimist when it comes to other people and to worldwide issues, but a pessimist when it comes to my own life. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I think I’m actually a realist

1 Like

Me too! I just see stuff as it is instead of how I’d imagine or want it to be.

A pessimist until provoked then I get mad. It takes a lot for me to get mad. So, if you have seen any messages that seem emotional from me in most cases I’m not mad just annoyed. @Galactic_Kat can vouch for how hard it is to make me mad.

Well, I’m slowly making the change now. Since I’m a pessimist I usually just laugh off when people were being mean or rude to me. Might have cussed them out if they didn’t almost every time though I would just move on instead. Now, if someone comes at me like more than once in a short period of time. I’m going to make my point on the subject clear even if it comes off cold. I’m not going to roll over anymore just to play nice with someone like that.

2 Likes
  • I’m a proud pessimist :relieved:
  • Nope, I’m good. At least someone has to shoo away too much positivity from conversations

Pessimist, definitely. “We’re all going to die!”

1 Like

Lol, one day we will

I’m a realist-

I just am very realistic

I seem chill on the outside but I’m always on the verge of having a mental breakdown

1 Like