Are you philosophical?

Since I don’t like explaining things I already know too much about because I already grasp the concept, here is the definition created from Wikipedia.

Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental questions, such as those about reason, existence, knowledge, values, mind, and language. Such questions are often posed as problems to be studied or resolved. The term was probably coined by Pythagoras.

Are you philosophical? What parts of philosophy do you spend the most time researching/and or thinking about?

Who are your favorite philosophers?

3 Likes

I always get philosophical, yes :eyes: but I don’t have a favorite philosopher

cough @idiot.exe cough @/Duckling cough @Divcp cough

2 Likes

Hi
Yes sometimes
But
I dont like to think nowadays :woman_playing_handball:

2 Likes

How did the universe start-

HDJDHSJDN YES I AM PHILOSOPHICAL :star_struck:

2 Likes

Obviously @Nil @Duckling @Divcp

3 Likes

Thanks son

2 Likes

wow thanks

How did everything start-

Are we really existing physically or are we just products of illusion-

1 Like

Quack :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Mood :eyes:

3 Likes

What was the first start? What started it if it was the first thing to start-

1 Like

What was the start of the start?

1 Like

Nah, not really. But I do have some thoughts on it. I just don’t spend that much time thinking about it tbh

I get really philosophical when I’m tired or when someone that I trust starts a philosophical conversation with me. Most of the time it’s about values and existence because I think those two parts of philosophy are the most interesting, but I’ve also talked about the others when I was really tired :sweat_smile:

I can be but sometimes philosphical discussions can be too much for my brain to process :joy:

No. No thank you

Closed due to inactivity