Are You The One? - General Chat

I don’t mind taking Kian if you want

1 Like

Also I’m loving the house it’s so pretty

3 Likes

yessss

1 Like

don’t judge me if I use my old intro posts okay it will save me time that I don’t have rn

5 Likes

Yay

Ahhhh

2 Likes

Gah I was so excited for this to finally start I needed it fr

3 Likes

On that note my post is almost fully written I just don’t have a banner yet

2 Likes

YAYYY! Amari is approachable yall :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll start working on her post perhaps today or tomorrow :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

I think I’ll get my introduction posts for my characters out tonight! Won’t be the longest posts tho… Let me know in the next few hours if you would want to interact with one of my characters cause then I can adapt my posts to that right away.

2 Likes

Wait where’d I put my banners?!? Ahh

2 Likes

Okay maya is taken but who wants my boy

Woah

3 Likes

I so badly wish I could share my playlists for my characters, especially the Rafaela one is so good in my opinion :eyes: One day I can share, maybe a few interactions in the RP!

1 Like

Any want their characters to talk to Lainey or Tate?

1 Like

Sigh…

Now I need to make name banners for my characters :sob:

3 Likes

I can help if you want

I already made mine

1 Like

@novella, would you mind a lot if I ended up not using a banner you made for me for Rafaela? Recently some new pictures of my fc were posted and I ended up making a banner I really like with one of those pictures but I feel a bit guilty. For context, this is the banner I created, if I should go for this help me pick which version everyone. First feels calmer where second is a bit more colourful :thinking:

2 Likes

If you want to, I’d gladly take some help

1 Like

Out of those two, I like the second one better. Just because its a little easier to read her name

1 Like