Are You The One - Official RP Thread

Lainey giggled at her comment about them stealing hearts. Lainey kept lifting weights as they talked. Lainey was actually enjoying getting to know a girl. Hell, maybe she even made a friend. Lainey giggled more. “Got it, Mars, Now I won’t forget it.” Luckily for Lainey she had a good memory most of the time. Lainey didn’t usually make friends with many females.

Lainey smiled. “Gotcha, I like tattoos too.” Lainey offered a smile. She was so excited about connecting with people in general. Lainey looked at Mar’s tattoos. As she took in her own as well. “Your tattoos are nice. I only have 3 so far. I want more though.” She said with a huge grin on her face. She couldn’t wait to get more.

Lainey listened to Mars speak. She smiled as Mars talked about being here for the adventure. Then mars asked about her thoughts on the guys. Well, if she had her eyes on anyone. “Well, I have only talked to one guy really.” She paused and smiled at little thinking about Rhett and how cool he was. “So still have some work to do before I can really say who I have my eyes on. ya know?” Lainey almost forgot that today was light ceremony day. Since she hadn’t really talked to any of the guys, she was nervous about tonight. “What about you? How many of the guys have you met? You got your eye on any of them?” Lainey was so glad the convo wasn’t boring.

@Jass Mars

Tate listened to her talk. He ate while she talked. He took in everything she said. When she said that tattoos were a turn off. I figured no way we could be a match. However, she is awesome to talk to. So, he could at least have some fun. He finished chewing his food. “I like a lady who has longer hair, who is confident, and patient. For dislikes it’s short ladies with short hair and who are petty. I’m not really a complicated guy. I mean there are a few more. However, I can’t give it all away.” He smirks at her.

@Kate Brooklyn

2 Likes

Brooklyn looked at him as she talked and listened to him talk about what he wants in a girl physical and personally. So he described some of what I have which is cool. “oh okay so that kind of describes me a little bit then. But I get the personality part. So tell me a little about your family” she was generally curious and she figured they needed to get to know each other better. As she waited for him to answer she kept eating the d h shed and then finished her coffee to.

@ChayChay05 - Tate

Day 2 | With Lainey | Gym | Morning

Mars appreciated the giggle on her comment. She smirked as she continued her joke about the guys stealing hearts. “Yeah, well, we’ll see if any of them dares to steal mine,” she said nonchalantly, a playful glint in her eyes. She continued her run on the treadmill, her rhythm steady as she listened to Lainey.

When Lainey said she wouldn’t forget her name, Mars let out a chuckle. “Damn right you won’t. It’s a name worth remembering,” she said with a confident grin, her tone half-joking, half-serious. She liked that Lainey was making an effort, and it felt good to start connecting with someone in the house, even if it was just another girl.

She nodded appreciatively at Lainey’s compliment about her tattoos. “Thanks, girl. Tattoos are kinda my thing,” she said, as she showed Lainey another tattoo. “Three, huh? That’s a good start. But be careful, they’re more addictive than beep" she joked. She paused, considering her next piece of ink. “I’m planning my next one already," she added with a slight smirk, "Got any ideas for yours?”

She slowed down the treadmill slightly as they talked about who they were interested in, smirking at Lainey’s words. “Only one guy so far in 2 days? That’s practically a committed relationship in this place,” she joked, her tone teasing seeing the slightest hint of a smile as she assumed Lainey was thinking of the guy. “But hey, you gotta start somewhere, right? Just make sure whoever you talk to, he’s is worth your time, or I’ll help you kick him to the curb.” She chuckled, but she felt a sense of loyalty to Lainey, and Mars knew she would have her back if one of these guys dared to not treat Lainey right. “But yeah, it’s still early. Gotta play it smart and see who’s worth it”

Mars got off the treadmill, and went to sit down on a bench for a little bit, taking a sip of water before answering the question Lainey had returned. “I’ve talked to a few of them. No one’s really stood out yet, though. But hey, it’s only day two. Plenty of time for someone to impress me,” she said with a smirk. She glanced around the gym, her mind briefly wandering to the light ceremony. “Tonight should be interesting though. See who pairs up with who and all that.”

Mars wasn’t one to get nervous easily, but she couldn’t deny feeling a touch of nerves about the upcoming ceremony. Mostly, she was anxious about whether it would be the guys’ choice and the possibility of not getting picked. She took another sip of water, pushing the thought aside for now.

Living Room || with Rafaela

Tomer couldn’t help but smile at Rafaela’s lively energy and enthusiasm. Her laughter was infectious, and he found himself genuinely enjoying their conversation. “Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying the stories,” Tomer replied with a charming smile, trying to maintain his cool demeanor. “It’s all about seizing the moment, you know? Life’s too short to hold back.” He chuckled softly, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

He noticed the way Rafaela leaned in, her warm gaze meeting his with a playful spark. There was something compelling about the way she engaged with him, her words carrying a mixture of excitement and curiosity. He appreciated her willingness to connect on a deeper level, to imagine herself in his stories and share that excitement. “You have a way with words yourself,” he complimented with a slight tilt of his head. “Listening to you talk about it, I almost want to relive those moments again.” His voice held a touch of admiration as he met her gaze, a light smile playing on his lips “Who knows, maybe you’ll get to come with”

Tomer listened intently to Rafaela’s enthusiastic response, her eyes widening with intrigue and her voice vibrant with curiosity. Her genuine interest in his experiences abroad touched him, though he chose his words carefully, wanting to share without delving too deeply into the personal struggles that led to his move.
“Yeah, it was definitely a big change,” Tomer replied with a soft smile, his tone carrying a hint of nostalgia tinged with resilience. “We moved after… some challenging times back home.” He paused briefly, choosing his words carefully as he decided how much to reveal. “It was a mix of excitement and uncertainty, you know? Starting fresh in a new place, trying to build something better.”
“Sometimes life throws unexpected challenges at you, and you have to make the best of it.” He shifted slightly, his demeanor remaining composed yet warm as he continued. “But through it all, my sister and I became each other’s rock. We leaned on each other during the tough moments, and we celebrated every little victory together.” Tomer’s eyes softened as he reflected on the bond he shared with his sister, appreciating how their journey had strengthened their relationship.

Tomer found himself captivated by Rafaela’s animated storytelling and infectious enthusiasm for life. Her vibrant personality shone through in every word she spoke, painting vivid pictures of her adventures and experiences. As she recounted camping on secluded beaches and reveling in street parties, Tomer couldn’t help but admire her zest for life and her ability to find joy in every moment. He sensed a depth in Rafaela that mirrored his own desire for genuine connections and meaningful experiences.

“That sounds incredible,” Tomer replied with a warm smile, his voice carrying a genuine appreciation for Rafaela’s tales. “The beaches and the street parties… It sounds amazing hoestly.” He nodded in agreement, genuinely interested in learning more about her background and the places that shaped her spirit.
“You have such a zest for life,” Tomer continued, his voice sincere as he acknowledged Rafaela’s exuberance. “It’s kind of refreshing” He added with a smile, his gaze set on her as he spoke, appreciating Rafaela’s ability to find beauty and excitement in the simplest of experiences.

“You know,” Tomer said with a charming grin, his voice carrying a hint of playful intrigue, “I have a feeling there’s still a lot more to discover about you, Rafaela.” He met her gaze with a gentle confidence, eager to continue their conversation and explore the layers of her vibrant personality. “And I was actually planning of going for a little swim before I saw you, but now im thinking you could join me” He grinned casually, his eyes meeting hers with a subtle invitation. “What do you say? It could be a great way to start the day.” His tone was inviting, leaving room for her to decide, yet hoping she would share another moment with him.

@jass sorry it took ages

1 Like

Day 2 | With Tomer | Living Room | Morning

Rafaela’s eyes lit up with excitement as she listened to Tomer. “Oh, you’re speaking my language now,” she teased, her voice filled with playful flirtation. “Seizing the moment is what I live for.” She lightly brushed her fingers against his arm, letting her touch linger for a moment longer than necessary. “Life is too short to hold back,” she echoed, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. “I love living life to the fullest, just like you. Your stories make me want to dive into new adventures even more.”

Rafaela’s eyes danced with delight as she absorbed Tomer’s words. She felt a warm thrill at his compliment, her smile widening into a playful grin. “Well, aren’t you sweet,” she replied, her tone filled with a mix of flirty charm and genuine appreciation. “I think we’d make quite the adventurous duo. Imagine that,” she continued, her voice low and inviting. “You and me, diving into new experiences together. I think we could make some incredible memories.”

Rafaela listened quietly as Tomer talked about his move, a soft smile on her face as she paid attention to his every word. However, while her external demeanor was silent, for a change, the wheels in her brain were moving at full speed. Not only taking in what Tomer shared, but also thinking back on her own experiences with “Wow, Tomer,” Rafaela replied softly, her eyes reflecting a mixture of empathy and admiration. “That sounds like quite a journey you’ve been on. Moving to a new place after facing tough times - it takes a lot of courage and strength.” Rafaela paused briefly, sensing there was more beneath the surface of his words, but she respected his privacy and didn’t press further. It was personal, and she wasn’t quite sure if she wanted to go there, at least not yet. Her voice was filled with warmth as she continued, “I admire how you and your sister leaned on each other through it all. It’s beautiful to see how challenges can strengthen our bonds with the people we love.”

Rafaela’s eyes sparkled with amusement and a hint of curiosity as Tomer complimented her zest for life. His genuine appreciation for her stories warmed her heart, and she couldn’t help but grin in response. “Well, thank you, Tomer,” she replied with a playful lilt in her voice, her Portuguese accent adding a touch of charm. “I do try to make the most of every moment.” Rafaela leaned in slightly, her gaze meeting his with a twinkle of mischief. “And I’m sure there’s plenty more to uncover about me,” she added with a teasing smile, enjoying the playful banter between them. “Just like I’m sure there is more to discover about you.” she whispered softly, her voice carrying a hint of intrigue. Her fingers traced a gentle path along his arm, a subtle touch that conveyed both interest and a desire to get to know him better.

Rafaela’s eyes twinkled with amusement as Tomer suggested going for a swim together. A morning swim was one of her habits, one she rarely missed. She chuckled softly, her playful demeanor coming to the forefront. “Well, look at you, already knowing my morning routine,” she teased lightly, her voice tinged with mock surprise. “Are you sure you’re not secretly spying on me?” Her lips curled into a mischievous smile as she leaned in closer, enjoying the banter between them.

“But you know what?” Rafaela continued with a slightly softer grin and a more earnest tone. “I think you might be onto something. A swim together sounds like a great idea. Count me in.” Her excitement for the spontaneous adventure shone through in her voice as she eagerly accepted his invitation. Rafaela grinned, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. “See you back at the pool in 5?” she quipped with a playful wink, adding a touch of flirtatiousness to her invitation. Her tone was lighthearted yet filled with the excitement of their upcoming swim together.

1 Like

Tate smiled and nodded when she said it kind of described her. She then asked about his family. “Well I was raised by my mom; my dad was only around for holidays to be honest. When dad was home, he would yell all the time. I also have John who is like the brother I never had. I was an only child. What about your family?” He asked as he finished off his food and got up to wash his plate and stuff. He wanted to know more about her. He wasn’t sure what it was about her.

@Kate Brooklyn

Lainey couldn’t help but smile and giggle when Mars said something about her daring the guys to steal her heart. She continued to lift weights as she listened to Mars talk. “I mean it is a hard name to forget.” She smiled at her.

Lainey thought for a moment about her next tattoo. “I have been thinking about it and trying to plan it as well. I believe I’m getting it as soon as this is over. I want a semi-colon butterfly.” She said with a huge smile on her face. She already did love tattoos. “They really are addictive, I almost got one a few days before I flew here but ended up not getting it.” She admitted.

Lainey nodded as Mars talked about the guys. “Well he is the only one who gave me the time of day so far. I really do need to have one on ones with more of them.” She admitted to Mars as she thought. Then Mars said she would kick him to the curb if he hurt her. Lainey giggled at this. “aww, thanks I appreciate you wanting to have my back. Yes, definitely need to play it smart and see who is worth it.” Lainey said as she put the weights down.

Lainey drank some water as Mars talked. “Oh, well at least you talked to a few.” She giggled. “Yes I think tonight will be interesting for sure.” Her mind then went to the light ceremony, and she wondered whose choice it would be and who would pick who. She just hoped they had a least one beam.

@Jass Mars

2 Likes

Brooklyn finished her drink as Tate was answering her question about his family situation and explaining it. As he was explaining she could relate in a way with the whole one parent aspect of it at least, but it was different circumstances. He also explained that he ha this John person who is like a brother he never had and was an only child. On that aspect they were complete opposites.

She put her drink down and then spoke. “I’m sorry to hear about your dad sounds kind of rough to be honest. I’m guessing since you grew up witnessing it, that if you have kids you would not yell or yell like he did? As for me we have quite different family paths. I have 10 other siblings, so my parents had 11 kids all together and I am number 8 of 11. The last couple of years have been kind of like yours with one parent. 5 years ago when I was a sophomore in college my mom died, so now its just my dad and my siblings, but I am pretty close to my family and her death is actually what made me want to go in the medical field and become a Nurse Practitioner.”

@ChayChay05 - Tate

1 Like

Tate finished washing his dishes. He walked back to the table and sat back down with her as she spoke. He listened very carefully to what she said. They did have a lot of similarities. “When I have kids; no, I will not yell at them the way he yelled. I want to be a thousand times better of a father then my dad was. Wow, you are number eight of eleven. So, do you want a big family then? I’m so sorry for your loss. However, that is cool that you decided your career because of her death.” He looked her in the eyes as he waited for a response.

@Kate Brooklyn

Day 2 | With Lainey | Gym | Morning

Mars couldn’t help but smirk at Lainey’s comment, a flicker of amusement crossing her features. “Yeah, I guess it sticks,” she said thoughtfully, her voice carrying a hint of self-assurance. “Gotta make sure people remember who they’re dealing with,” she added, her tone laced with a confident edge.

When Lainey mentioned her tattoo idea - a semi-colon butterfly - Mars arched an eyebrow playfully, her smirk widening. “That’s pretty symbolic. I respect that,” she commented, genuinely intrigued. “Almost getting one right before flying here? That’s brave. What made you hold off?” Her expression softened into a warm smile, showing genuine interest in Lainey’s tattoo journey.

She chuckled softly at Lainey’s admission about the guys. “Hey, gotta start somewhere, right?” Mars said with a reassuring nod, her eyes reflecting a genuine belief in Lainey’s appeal. “But seriously, you’re a catch. Any guy in here should be lucky to have a shot with you.” She said as she had a look at the girl with her colourful dyed hair, it was quite a bold statement. Something Mars could appreciate. However, do not take Mars’ statements regarding Lainey’s appeal as her doubting her own appeal.

Mars’s smirk returned as Lainey expressed appreciation for her protective instinct. "Of course, gotta look out for my girls in here," she replied with a playful wink, her tone light but sincere. “But seriously, don’t settle for less than you deserve. We both know these guys gotta prove themselves.” As she straightened up, Mars adjusted a loose strand of hair, “And trust me, once you start making those connections, things will get interesting,” she remarked with a grin, mischief dancing in her eyes. “Just play it cool, and let the games begin. We got this!”

Mars paused a moment before continuing, as if carefully considering her next words. “Yeah, talked to a few,” Mars acknowledged with a light chuckle, her expression casual yet attentive. “Got a glimpse of what they’re about, you know? Nothing too much yet,” she added, her grin widening as she leaned back comfortably. “Tonight’s gonna be something else, huh? Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds.” She tilted her head curiously towards Lainey. “So, any guesses on who might pair up tonight? Or who’s gonna surprise us all?” Her question was genuine, reflecting her curiosity about Lainey’s predictions while hinting at her own intrigue about the upcoming events.

Pool || with Rafaela

Tomer couldn’t help but feel a rush of excitement Rafaela’s playful energy matched his own and the subtle flirtation in her voice. Her touch sent a tingling warmth through his arm, and he maintained his cool demeanor with a charming smile.
“Well, I’m glad you think so,” Tomer replied smoothly, his voice carrying a hint of amusement. “I have a feeling we could definitely stir up some adventures together.” He met her sparkling gaze with his own, enjoying the playful banter they shared.
Tomer appreciated Rafaela’s empathetic response, her words touching on the deeper aspects of his journey without prying into the more difficult details. He met her gaze with a warm smile, sensing her genuine compassion and understanding.
“Thank you, Rafaela,” Tomer replied sincerely, his voice soft yet assured. “It’s been quite a ride, that’s for sure, but we’ve come a long way since then.” He paused briefly, reflecting on how far he and his sister had come together. “We’ve found a new home here, and things are definitely looking up.” He spoke with a sense of assurance, carrying a hint of optimism, wanting to reassure Rafaela without dwelling too much on the past.
He shifted slightly, easing back into a more casual tone.

Tomer chuckled softly at Rafaela’s playful response, finding her accent charming and endearing. Her playful banter was like a gentle breeze, keeping their conversation light and enjoyable. “You’ve already piqued my curiosity.” His voice was casual yet tinged with a hint of mystery, subtly matching her teasing tone. “And as for me,” he continued smoothly, his voice low and inviting yet playful, “I suppose you’ll have to stick around to find out,” he added with a charming grin, leaving the invitation open, if you want it.
Tomer chuckled softly at Rafaela’s playful teasing, enjoying the light-hearted banter between them. Her amusement was infectious, and he found himself drawn to her energy and spontaneity.
“Well, I can neither confirm nor deny any spy activities,” Tomer replied with a playful glint in his eye, matching her tone effortlessly. “But I’m glad my biassed educated guesses are spot on.” His voice carried a casual charm, appreciating the easy flow of their conversation.
As Rafaela accepted his invitation to join him for a swim, Tomer’s smile widened slightly. “Great choice,” he remarked in a smooth tone, enjoying the energy and spontaneity she brought to their interaction. “See you in five” His gaze lingered on hers for a brief moment longer, catching the playful glint in her eyes as she winked at him. Rafaela’s charm and easy manner intrigued him, and he found himself curious about her.

Inside the spacious bedroom, in the corner, neatly arranged, was his suitcase, and he unzipped it with a quick flick of his wrist. Digging through the contents, he retrieved his favorite swimwear, a sleek pair of navy blue swim trunks with subtle white stripes running along the sides. Quickly changing into his swim trunks, Tomer took a moment to glance at himself in the full-length mirror positioned against the wall. He adjusted the fit of the trunks slightly, ensuring they sat comfortably on his hips. Satisfied with his appearance, he ran a hand through his hair to tame any stray strands that might have rebelled against the early morning breeze. Feeling refreshed and ready for the swim, Tomer grabbed a towel from the nearby rack and made his way down the hallway towards the pool area, his steps purposeful yet relaxed.
Tomer found a spot near the edge of the pool where he could comfortably wait for Rafaela. With a light stretch to loosen up, Tomer stepped to the edge of the pool. He wasted no time in diving into the inviting water, the coolness of it enveloping him momentarily before the comforting warmth of the pool embraced his body… Breaking the surface with a satisfied sigh, he turned towards the entrance just as Rafaela arrived.
He pushed his wet hair back, “Water’s perfect,” Tomer called out with a grin as Rafaela entered the pool area. He swam to the edge and pulled himself out of the water effortlessly, the drops cascading from his shoulder under the soft indoor lighting. Sitting on the pool’s edge, he motioned for Rafaela to join him. His dark eyes twinkled with amusement as he extended a hand towards her.
As Rafaela approached the edge of the pool, Tomer gracefully climbed out, water cascading off his shoulders as he settled himself on the pool’s edge, the tiles cool against his skin. Tommy stretched his legs out comfortably, enjoying the relaxation settling over him. He motioned for Rafaela to join him , his dark eyes twinkling with amusement as he glanced at her “This was a good call,” he remarked with a nod, his tone easygoing ad fun yet appreciative.

@Jass

1 Like

Day 2 | With Tomer | Living Room | Morning

Rafaela felt a flutter of excitement at Tomer’s response, his charming smile and playful banter making her heart race. She leaned in slightly closer, her eyes locking onto his with an intrigued spark. “Oh, I have no doubt about that,” she replied, her voice low and flirtatious, matching his tone perfectly, “Adventures seem to both our specialities,” Rafaela quipped, her smile bright and mischievous. “I’m ready to see where our spontaneity takes us next.”

When Tomer thanked her, Rafaela’s expression softened, her empathy evident in her eyes. “I can see that strength in you,” she said softly, her voice filled with admiration. “It’s inspiring to hear how far you’ve come.” As Tomer shifted to a more casual tone, Rafaela mirrored his ease, her body language open and inviting. “Finding a new home and making the best of it - that’s something I understand all too well.” She gave him a knowing smile, her eyes filled with empathy and shared experience. “I’m glad things are looking up for you. It’s always a beautiful thing to find your place in the world.”

Rafaela’s eyes sparkled with excitement at Tomer’s playful response, the warmth of his chuckle sending a pleasant shiver down her spine. When he told she had piqued his interest, Rafaela couldn’t help but blush. She leaned in slightly, her smile widening with delight. “Oh, I plan to,” she teased back, her voice filled with flirtatious charm. “I’ve never been one to back down from a little mystery.”

She looked him directly in his eyes as she continued, “And you,” she purred, her tone softening slightly but still carrying that playful edge, “seem like someone worth sticking around for.” Her eyes locked onto his, a mix of curiosity and attraction evident in her gaze. She had said this quite impulsively,

Rafaela’s laughter bubbled up at Tomer’s playful response, finding his quick wit and banter quite charming. She leaned in closer, a mischievous glint in her eyes matching his playful demeanor. “Well, let’s just say you have a knack for educated guesses then,” she teased, her voice light and playful. Her smile widened as she enjoyed their conversation.

As Tomer expressed his approval of her decision to join him for a swim, Rafaela’s enthusiasm shone through. “I’m counting on it being a great choice,” she replied with a grin, her tone carrying a hint of excitement. She held his gaze for a moment longer, savoring the playful exchange between them. Rafaela felt a flutter of anticipation, curious about where this spontaneous swim might lead and eager to spend more time with him.

With a quick, playful twirl, Rafaela turned and started walking to her room. She glanced back over her shoulder, catching Tomer’s gaze once more, her eyes twinkling with anticipation. “Don’t keep me waiting,” she called out, her tone filled with a mix of challenge and invitation.

Bedroom | Morning

Rafaela couldn’t help but let out a giggle and smile as she headed to her room to change her outfit. Yesterday she had been a bit unsure about coming here, but today she was already really appreciating the new connections she was forming. Tomer did something with her, she couldn’t deny that.

She knew she had promised to meet him in five minutes, but Rafaela wanted to make sure she looked and felt her best before heading out again. She rifled through a few different bikini tops, each one sparking a different feeling. Some were vibrant and bold, others more subtle and elegant. Finally, one caught her attention – a white top with a touch of intricate lace, and blue straps and bows. It was perfect; playful yet sophisticated, just like her.

Rafaela slipped into the bikini top and checked herself in the mirror. Satisfied with her choice, she quickly grabbed a matching bottom and slipped it on. As she adjusted the straps, her mind wandered back to Tomer’s smile and the way he looked at her.

With Tomer | Pool | Morning

As Rafaela walked into the pool, she couldn’t help but pay careful attention to Tomer’s graceful exit from the pool. She couldn’t deny that his body looked good, she knew she shouldn’t stare, but the water dripping made it irresistible to have a glance. She approached with a playful glint in her eyes, admiring his presence. “You’re right about the water,” she agreed with a teasing smile, her voice carrying a hint of flirtation. “But I have a feeling it’s not the only perfect thing around here.” Her gaze met his with a mischievous twinkle, enjoying the playful banter between them. She leaned in slightly closer, her tone suggestive yet light-hearted, “You made exciting the pool look so easy,” A soft chuckle followed, before she added thinking out loud, “mas também tão gato.” Yes, she had just told him it had looked hot how he got out of the pool, yet, also not, because she was certain he wouldn’t get that. But that’s what was the fun of it, build some anticipation, make him guess a bit what she said.

Her eyes then met his with a hint of mischief. “I thought so too,” she replied, her tone light and playful. “It’s always a good call when you’re in good company.” She leaned slightly closer, her voice softening with warmth. “Especially when that company knows just how to make a swim even more enticing.” Her gaze held his, playful yet inviting, as she enjoyed the moment by the poolside with him.

Rafaela grinned mischievously, her eyes sparkling with excitement. “You know what would make this even better?” she teased, a playful glint in her eye. “A little competition. How about a race?” She nudged him lightly with her elbow, her tone inviting yet competitive. “Or are you afraid you’ll lose to me?” Her challenge was lighthearted, filled with the thrill of spontaneity.

1 Like