Are You the One? - Season Nine - Official Thread

“Haha, that’s true but I don’t want anyone to get angry at me or something.” She smiled at Serena and nodded. She understood that dilemma. “If that is why someone gets angry at you then they need to reevaluate things because a loud blender, that is out of your control, is a minor inconvenience,” Aviana told her and hoped it reassured her a bit. As Avi thought about it though she did think Tuesday, who she had talked to on the first day, may have a fit about it and demand the producers get her a new blender. Easton walked into the kitchen with them, Avi only knowing his name thanks to the challenge yesterday. She let her eyes fall onto him as he spoke. He was tall and had brown hair but not super dark, and a jawline which Aviana had to admit was spectacular. He asked what she had on her plate but they were soon both distracted by Serena and the blender. She watched him reach for an apple and then go on to tell her how she should try her raspberries next time which caused her eyebrow to arch up in a bit of surprise. “Never tried it…I will keep it in mind for the future.” She said as she did grab one in her fingers and plop it into her mouth. He was gone soon after the short interaction and talking with a skinny brunette girl.

“He’s cute. Speaking of cute guys, has anyone caught your eye yet?” “Yes, he is.” Aviana said while looking at him a bit more but quickly broke the gaze and sat herself up on the counter. There were two other guys in the kitchen with them but they seemed to be having their own conversation. It was nice that it was so big in here that multiple people could be having different conversations and not talking over one another. “Everyone here is so good looking that my eyes have definitely been turned a few times,” Aviana told her, it was a bit vague but she wasn’t lying. Most of the guys were her type and that made things incredibly difficult. “What about you?”
@Kbail

@astxrism mentioned

1 Like

Nico laughed lightly at his response ”Spot on” he said repeating his words.
“And your name is uh - Nicolas! and you are a vegetarian!”
”I usually go by Nico but nice that you remembered” he smiled ”Your Mac and cheese story was so sad though” he said with a light slow head shake ”Traumatic even” he said and them chuckled
“I was for a like a year, or I tried my best at least.”
”Not everyone is cut out for it, I don’t really miss meat but you do you” he said ”It’s your plate you should be happy with it” he added
”speaking of plate, you hungry?” he asked

@Madilnel - Kelly

2 Likes

Aaron Porter

Aaron nodded slightly as he listened to Aiysha mention that her first day there hadn’t gone that well. “Well, hopefully we can have a good time today to make up for your first day not having gone well.” He paused when she asked what he thought about what they were doing for the date. “Its not like anything I’ve done before, but it sounds like it will be fun. What about you, what do you think? Is it like anything you’ve done before?”

@Jass

The guy already had a good energy about him, which I was happy about. “Cool. I’m from New York but was born in Forth Worth Texas. I definitely like it in New York better. I moved there to get my acting career started so that’s part of why I love it so much.”

"have you found anyone your into yet?”

“No, not yet, but there has been some people that have caught my eye. I still have to get to know everyone though, but It should be fun.”

“So what brought you here man? Did the money pique your interest or finding love?” I hoped that it didn’t seem like I was interrogating him, but I wanted to know where everyones head was.

@Kate Xander

1 Like

I finally stopped the blender and emptied the contents of my smoothie into a clear glass. Then I put the strawberries on top of the drink. It looked cute and I wished that I could take a picture of it and post it on instagram but we don’t have our phones.

“Everyone here is so good looking that my eyes have definitely been turned a few times, What about you?”

“Oh my gosh, same here. but the people that specifically caught my eyes were the guys with tattoos. That’s basically my weakness but I have a open mind for everyone.” I explained. I sat down on a chair and began chomping on the avocado toast. “So, how was the first challenge for you? I didn’t really know anyone so I got most of the answers wrong. Plus I was exhausted so It was not the best experience.”

@Madilnel Aviana

UriStoltzfus

“I’ll probably stick to that, it’s something I love doing so I don’t see a reason to change it.”

I nodded in understanding. Athena then told me to remind her again about what an animal control officer was. “Well basically, I respond to calls about stray animals or animal cruelty. I’ll rescue animals at times but other times I have to give out warnings or citations or arrest people for animal cruelty or mistreatment.” I told her. “Dealing with animals is my favorite part of the job though.”

“How are you liking it here until now? In the villa I mean.”

“It’s pretty nice so far. The beds are really comfortable, but you heard me tell you that earlier.” I chuckled. “I’ve already made a friend, but I still have so many people left to meet. How about you?” I asked.

@CerealKiller - Rip sorry for the bad response

1 Like

She listened as Uri told her what he did in his work as an animal control officer, it seemed like an interesting job and from the way he spoke it seemed like he liked it. He then said dealing with animals was his favourite part of the job to which she nodded ”You really like animals don’t you?” she said with a raised brow and a light smile ”Do you have any pets?” she asked

he answered her question about liking the villa so far, telling her again that the beds are comfortable which she could relate to, and also said he made a friend but still has so many people to meet, which was also nice ”With the beds I can agree, pretty sure I agreed on it also last time” she said with a light smirk and crossed her leg over the other ”I met some nice people as well, so far all the people I met are nice so that’s good” she explained ”so many left though”

@sofia - Uri

2 Likes

Xander

Xander listened to what Christopher was saying about New York and that no one has caught his attention yet.”oh that’s good to know. I’ve never been to New York before but maybe I will now. Sorry to hear that no girls have caught your eyes yet and I’m here to find love, I don’t really care much about the money. What about you?”

@Kbail

1 Like

can everyone please have there characters for to the sitting area so we can reveal who is going into the truth booth and the people on the dates please make your way back to the house

@CerealKiller, @Madilnel, @Littlefeets, @astxrism, @Kbail, @raviola, @Kate, @Wonky, @Jass, @sofia

3 Likes

Okay since no one posted anything I’ll just announce the results. Aiysha and Aaron are NO MATCH

@CerealKiller, @Madilnel, @Littlefeets, @astxrism, @Kbail, @raviola, @Kate, @Wonky, @Jass, @sofia

5 Likes

The day went well, Easton got to meet more people he enjoyed talking to but soon they were all called to the sitting area for the truth booth time. In all honesty, Easton didn’t think they would find a match this early on so he wasn’t surprised when they all found out Aiysha and Aaron weren’t a match. As much as it was a bad thing, it was also a good thing - now they both know they have to look for someone else, this made it easier. At the same time that made Easton start thinking - when will he find his match? Will it be at the very end as the last option or will he really find someone he connects with?

“Hello, again,” he spoke up with a sweet smile on his face. After the results were announced and they all went their separate ways, Easton made his way to the “beach” they had right in front of the pool where he spotted the girl from that morning. She was a stunning girl, almost his type, but there really wasn’t anyone he didn’t find attractive. “Missed me?” He jokingly asked through a chuckle as he sat down on the sand and crossed his arms over his knees. “That wasn’t so bad. Do you think that other couple might’ve been a match?”

@Madilnel - Avi

1 Like

Aiysha had enjoyed the date, but pretty soon had felt like Aaron wouldn’t be here perfect match. That got confirmed in the truth booth, where they turned out to be a no match. Since she had really only had a good conversation with one guy, she decided to find him. She entered the gathering space and simply decided to ask Anthony: “Hey, how are you today?” and smiled to him as she said that.

@kate Anthony

1 Like

Anthony

We were all in the sitting area looking at the screen while Aiysha and Aaron went into the truth booth. We all saw on the screen that they were a no match which stinks but I figured they wouldn’t be a perfect match it’s to early. Once Aiysha and Aaron came back, Aiysha walked over to me and asked how I am today. “Hey Aiysha and I’m good just been lounging around today. How was your date?”

@Jass

1 Like

How was your date Anthony had asked her. “It was great. The date itself at least.” and she laughed thinking about how much she had screamed. “Jumping off waterfalls was so scary, but it’s something I will never forget.” she then stopped for a bit before continuing with: “But there wasn’t much of a connection between me and Aaron, so I’m happy we aren’t a perfect match.” She then asked “Do you already have any ideas who could be your match?” while she looked at him.

@Kate

Watching the results of the truth booth, Nico saw the chosen couple wasn’t a match, both of them people he had never met. The truth booth was over and the day turned evening and went on as everyone scattered back to whatever they were doing before, Nico wasn’t doing much before, so as he wandered around the villa he spotted Lynn sitting outside which brought the lightest of smiles to his face as he watched her look out into the horizon.
Turning back on his steps, Nico turned and headed to the kitchen, with one idea in his mind. He made two mugs of hot chocolate, and went back outside to when the girl was sitting, and with a light smile on his face and a mug of hot chocolate he went over to her ”Mind some company?” he asked, putting his hand with the mix a bit forward for her to take.

@Jass - Lynn

1 Like

Anthony

“Oh that does sound like a fun date. I’m sorry though that you and Aaron aren’t a match but at least you can eliminate one person off your list so that’s good. As for me I still got people to meet so I. Couldn’t tell you yet but someone here is.”

@Jass

Lynn was sitting outside. She had a nice morning, some girl time with Addison which had been amazing. Now she was sitting outside, when she saw a very familiar face approaching her. Nico had come outside, two mugs in his hands. Mind some company he asked her. “Not at all” she said as she took the mug he had offered her. She carefully took a little sip and smiled at him. “Wow, this tastes amazing, thank you
Every second around him felt special to Lynn, so she was really happy he had joined her. She truly wanted to get to know everything about him. Looking in his eyes she asked: “What is the nicest trip you made in your life?

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

Aviana wasn’t surprised of the now match. She hated to say it but they didn’t even look that cute together to her, she wasn’t going to tell anyone that though. At least it was only the first week and no one was too broken hearted by the no match. It also helped them to now know for sure who sometimes match isn’t. It would’ve been great to have a perfect match but it still was helpful. She had gotten a work out in before the truth booth and it was also a time for her to get away from everyone for a bit because no one else was in there. Though she liked being around people often, it was also nice to once in awhile take a breather and a time to clear your head.

She had decided to head down to the beach after the ceremony because, aside from the challenge, she hadn’t been down there. “Hello, again,” She heard from behind her and turned to the guys voice. She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked at him. ”Missed me?” “I did, how did you know.” She said back to him, chuckling a bit and shaking her head with her response. “Been on my mind all afternoon actually.” She added. She looked away from him as she turned back to the ocean. “Honestly, at this point it’s hard to tell if people are a match or if it’s just because it’s the first good conversation they had.” She said to his question with a shrug. “But no, they probably weren’t either.”
@astxrism

Fit

1 Like

New Day Starts Today Everyone

@CerealKiller, @Madilnel, @Littlefeets, @astxrism, @Kbail, @Kate, @Wonky, @Jass, @sofia

5 Likes

It was around lunch time. It had been a relaxed morning for Lynn. Now she wanted to surprise Nico with something special. She knew he was passionate about food. While Lynn wasn’t the very best cook she thought it would be a fun idea if she would try to cook a vegetarian Sam Gae Tang for the two of them. So she went over to the kitchen, searching for ways how she could make it vegetarian but still in line with the original recipe. She found some mushrooms, and decided that would be a good replacement for the chicken. Half an hour later she looked proudly at the finished soup in front of her. It was special to her to be able to share her heritage with Nico. She went to try and find him. As she had expected he was outdoors, all she said was: “Follow me, I have a little surprise for you” And she returned back inside.

@CerealKiller Nico

Dress she is wearing

2 Likes