Are You The One? - Signups & Announcements (reserves now closed, no exceptions)

Sigh

donā€™t

1 Like

okay submitted my boy!!

3 Likes

:partying_face: Yay! Iā€™ll go read him and start adding to the fcs! (And start the match calculation process)

1 Like

Once I add each character to the fcs, Iā€™ll also send each person a copy of their characterā€™s info, just to make sure everyone has a copy.

Also, if anyone wants to help design the house, Iā€™ll gladly take the help!

2 Likes

if I knew absolutely anything involved in that I would offer? if you give me a specific task I can help? :joy: but I barely know what this show is. Iā€™m just joining

1 Like

also trying to find a male FC

if anyone has ideas lemme know :clap:t3:

Each season we always have a set of slides with a map and pictures of all of the rooms so Iā€™m asking if anyone wants to help me make those (I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll make a map, but I at least want pictures of the rooms)

Examples from previous seasons

S8
S9

1 Like

I thought you had photos? the cabin ones? are those a no?

1 Like

A few, but I need more still. Other areas. Kitchen, gym, etc (Iā€™m sure Iā€™m forgetting somewhere)

1 Like

oof okay Iā€™ll try to look. Iā€™m not the best at finding pics tho lmaoo hence my need for FC help

but Iā€™ll look

1 Like

Itā€™s no worries! Donā€™t stress yourself.

1 Like

oh Iā€™m not stressed :joy: Iā€™m just really bad at it lmaoo but I will try
I donā€™t mind looking
but will I be good at looking? probably not

yeah I donā€™t think I will

1 Like

thoughts on this guy??

pics

IMG_5266

IMG_5270

2 Likes

idk why he only has black and white photos but :joy: heā€™s a model

1 Like

I think he looks like a good choice!

1 Like

heā€™s giving finance bro which is what I was hoping for lmaooo

1 Like

heā€™s giving white collar crime

giving tax evasion

which I love

1 Like

also how intense are these characters supposed to be? like how deep are these secrets and stuff? bc I was gonna do super surface level characters. like they are just kinda there for vibes. I didnā€™t wanna have to think too much :joy: but if everyone is planning super intense stuff then Iā€™ll put more effort into them

1 Like