Art Competition: Draw In 1 Color

Welcome to…

Draw In 1 Color

Here’s how it works:
I give you a color by using the wheel, and you have to draw with this specific color. Of course, you can use many shades of the color i give you.
You can draw anything, go wild, gyals.

*If there are many entries, I will be dividing the color as teams so more people will be able to participate, which means people will have the same color, making it more challenging.

Prize:
I decided to include a little prize, the winners will get a shoutout on the forums instagram by @anon68003072

8 Likes

Okaaay, I’m in! :eyes:

4 Likes

I’m up for it

4 Likes

I would like to join! :eyes:

3 Likes

I will try…:joy::eyes:

4 Likes

Oof same! I can’t draw. :eyes:

4 Likes

:new_moon_with_face:
Oof- the challenge is one colourr :joy::sob:

3 Likes

I’d like to join this!

3 Likes

Sorting Colors

And now it’s time to choose the colors (i use the wheel for each user so it will be fair)

Reminder: You are allowed to use many shades of the color you are assigned to
You have 4 weeks to finish your drawing starting from this week.

Have Fun and let your imagination run wild!

9 Likes

Awesome.

2 Likes

Noooo! :sob::sob::sob::sob: Oh god - I don’t know how I’ll make this work :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Is it too late to join? :eyes:

3 Likes

Think of what this color relates most to, for example when i think of the color pink, it reminds me of candy or barbie (you don’t have to draw barbie though)

3 Likes

Can I do this?

4 Likes

No, you can join, let me give you a color

3 Likes

Oof, okay, I’ll think about it-

3 Likes

Yeah, that works too

3 Likes

OMG SO GORGEOUS :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::two_hearts::heart::grin::heart::grin::heart::grin::heart::grin::heart_eyes::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart::grin::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::grin::heart::heart_eyes::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@idiot.exe - Yellow

3 Likes

Eh thank u :lips: :lipstick: :nail_care:

3 Likes