Assassin love story or Death girl adventure?

Wow, Wattpad has changed a lot since I’ve been gone, can’t believe the forums were taken away, kinda makes promoting our stories and networking with other writers/readers harder to do. lol
Getting seen wasn’t super easy before, and now they cranked the difficulty up to 11.

Thank goodness for places online like this! <3

Anywho, down to the nitty gritty.

I’ve been mulling over about 10 or so stories I thought up recently solely for Wattpad, and managed to narrow it down to 2 choices.

I would love some help choosing between them. I thought them up with Wattpad in mind, going outside my usual comfort zone with regards to what I write.

No titles yet:

Assassin love story - An assassin is sent to “neutralize” their target, but upon meeting her can’t seem to follow through. Allowing them to escape, they find themselves in trouble with the organization they work for, so they set out to know everything they can about the target, but the more they get to know her the more they fall in love…but the target is hiding a secret…there’s a reason the assassin can’t bring themselves to kill her…a supernatural reason. dun dun dun

Death girl adventure - A girl kept from the world steals Death’s robe and embarks on an adventure…but things turn deadly when a dark force is unleashed, and the only one capable of stopping it is a 16yo girl who straddles the line between life and death.

• Assassin Love Story
  • Death Robe Girl

0 voters

4 Likes

@WattpadWizards

:eyes::eyes:

What do you think?

2 Likes

Oooh imma search the first one

1 Like

Wait, it already exists? Did I unconsciously steal someone’s Wattpad story? lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh no, I thought they already existed and that you needed help choosing in between them, lol.

2 Likes

I like the Assasin Love Story

1 Like

…But…I was pretty detailed in the post. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not both? :wink:

A girl kept from the world steals Death’s robe and embarks on an adventure…but things turn deadly when a dark force is unleashed, and the only one capable of stopping it is an assassin is sent to “neutralize” their target, but upon meeting her can’t seem to follow through. Allowing them to escape, they find themselves in trouble with the organization they work for, so they set out to know everything they can about the target, but the more they get to know her the more they fall in love…but the target is hiding a secret…there’s a reason the assassin can’t bring themselves to kill her…a supernatural reason. dun dun dun

At the same time? I mean, I’m going to release multiple stories eventually, just not at the same time. I do have a life, and other books, outside of wattpad. lol

Oh you meant mix them together…no lol
I already have each one fleshed out and plotted. The story’s do not mesh. Especially with all the twists in the Death Robe story.

I just had a look at the poll and it ended up 50/50 :joy:

@FriendOfTheChosenOne What did you decide on?

Closed due to inactivity