Astral Academy | Sign Ups & Chat

I just thought٫ are the characters going to have roommates?

3 Likes

I assume not if they each modify their bedrooms becuase we all modified the bedrooms to fit their species, I mean my girl has medieval type decorations and somebody else would hate that

2 Likes

Fair point.

2 Likes

Trying to catch up on thisss :sob: so much going on in rps

Okay so I resubmitted Navya to fix some mistakes, and now I only have the personality left for my merman before I submit him

In the meantime I should have my hellhound free for an interaction but idk how fast I’ll respond

4 Likes

@LunaticLeviTheSecond do you want me to end the interaction, bc at this point Darius would just walk away, or do you want me to continue it by utilizing :sparkles:secrets :sparkles:

2 Likes

Ohhh funn! Darius’ secrets? Would Darius also let Hesiod have the last word?

2 Likes

Yeah all he wanted to do was provoke him, but he’s not getting provoked so darius is just getting bored so he’s gonna move on with his life and go write.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s fine with me … Oh so you like want Darius to know one of Hesiod’s secret and then use it to humiliate him?

1 Like

Nah I was gonna use a mechanic of one of Darius’s secrets

1 Like

I’m interested … Go ahead and write it, I’d love to continue the interaction

1 Like

@Caticorn just checking to make sure you didn’t forget about Ophelia…. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I didn’t I promise :pleading_face:

My week ended being busier than I thought it’d be

1 Like

@Ouijaloveletters did you see Guinevere’s post?

1 Like

Yeah, but from what I saw, the post looks kinda whacky. I think it needs to be fixed, but I’ll look.

1 Like

Here’s what I see.

1 Like

Oh okay, I’ll fix it

@Ouijaloveletters I fixed it … I just forgot to close the bgcolor=thistle tag

1 Like

Ok, cool. I’ll get to it.

1 Like

Yaaay! I was sooo bored with nothing to respond to lol

1 Like

@Ouijaloveletters

For a second there I thought I was in the wrong RP