Astral Academy | Sign Ups & Chat

~ collab with @Kristi ; inspired by the show tvd: legacies ~

Welcome to Astral Academy! The academy stands as a haven for supernatural entities, a clandestine realm where diverse beings converge to study their unique powers away from human sight, safeguarding the secrecy of their existence. Within its hallowed halls, friendships blossom, cliques form, and alliances are forged, woven into a tapestry of camaraderie and rivalry. Sororities and brotherhoods transcend species, fostering unity among werewolves, witches, vampires, and myriad other beings.

Yet, amidst the pursuit of harmony, a veiled undercurrent of discord simmers. Hidden agendas lurk beneath smiles, and the quest for power tempts some to tread treacherous paths. Love blooms amid the chaos, but so does betrayal, casting shadows on the fragile balance of trust. The Academyโ€™s purpose, to uphold peace among diverse supernaturals, faces constant challenges. Beneath the veneer of unity, old grudges and ancient enmities threaten to unravel the fragile peace.

As students navigate their studies, they grapple with the age-old question: Can true peace exist in a world teeming with supernatural diversity, where ambitions clash and secrets lurk in every corner? The Astral Academy stands as a beacon of hope for harmony, yet its corridors echo with whispers of doubt, leaving the fate of coexistence hanging in the balance.

RP Rules:

• Character Limit: User is to create a maximum of 1-2 characters, which will remain fixed throughout the role play. Please reserve on this chat!

• Gender Balance: Maintain an even distribution of genders among characters for fairness. Additionally, refrain from reserving the same creature type for multiple characters you create.

• Respecting Character Autonomy: Avoid god modding or taking control of other playersโ€™ characters. This will also mean no hybrids of any kind ALLOWED.

• Avoiding Overpowered Characters: Characters should not embody traits of a โ€œMary Sueโ€ (overly perfect or flawless).

• Respectful Conduct: Maintain a friendly and respectful environment; be considerate and kind towards fellow players. password: legacies

• Content Rating: Keep the content within a PG-13 range, minimizing explicit language or inappropriate content.

• Activity Requirement: Aim to post or remain active in the rp at least once a week to keep the storyline engaging and continuous.

• Collaborative Posting: While it is not obligatory to write lengthy posts, aim for at least 1-2 paragraphs to allow other characters to interact and contribute to the story, enhancing engagement and continuity.

โ˜…ใƒปใ€‚ใ€‚ใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚ใ€‚ใƒปใ‚œโ˜†ใƒปใ€‚ใ€‚ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€‚ใ€‚ใƒปใ‚œโ˜…ใƒปใ€‚ใ€‚ใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚ใ€‚ใƒปใ‚œโ˜†

๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
  • Dragons : Ancient and majestic creatures known for their immense power, intelligence, and ability to breathe fire or wield other elemental abilities.

• Werewolves: Humans capable of transforming into powerful wolf-like creatures during the full moon, possessing heightened senses and strength.

• Vampires: Immortal beings who feed on the life force or blood of others, often possessing superhuman strength, speed, and heightened senses. Are only allowed in daylight because of daylight rings.

• Shapeshifters: are entities capable of transforming their physical appearance, assuming different forms at will. These beings possess the ability to change into various creatures or people, sometimes adopting traits or characteristics of the form they take. Their transformations may serve purposes such as camouflage, deception, or adapting to different environments.

• Banshees: Spirits or fairies known for their wailing cries that foretell death, often associated with specific families or locations.

• Angels: Angels, ethereal and radiant, are celestial messengers embodying divine grace, offering guidance, protection, and comfort beyond the physical realm, often depicted as serene, humanoid figures, sometimes adorned with wings symbolizing their transcendent nature.

• Mermaids: both of the sea and land, captivate with their ethereal beauty and shimmering tails. With the enchanting ability to walk on land at will, these mystical beings bring the secrets of the ocean to the terrestrial world, gracing the land with their haunting melodies and otherworldly allure.

• Witches: Amidst a realm of enchantment, witches weave their magic. Cloaked in natureโ€™s whispers, they blend ancient wisdom with mystical arts. With potions and spells, they shape destinies and harmonize with the elements. Masters of a timeless craft, these enchanters embody both healer and mystic, their journey a dance between light and shadow.

• Kitsune: Intelligent fox spirits in Japanese folklore known for magical talents and shape-shifting abilities. With fiery coats and ancient wisdom, they effortlessly shift forms, weaving enchanting illusions and inspiring tales of love, trickery, and guidance.

• Hellhound: itโ€™s believed to be a guardian or messenger of the underworld known for its fiery eyes and ominous presence. Legends suggest they patrol the borders of the afterlife, serving as omens of death or protectors of the supernatural realm

๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ

Submitted: username
~ 4 reserves per supernatural creature ONLY ~

Girls - 15
Boys - 12

• Dragons - 1 male (katabasis) | 1 female LunaticLeviTheSecond
  • Werewolves - 1 male Tina.g | 1 female (phynx) | 1 female astxrism
  • Vampires - 1 female Mouschi | 1 female kristi | 1 female (raviola)
  • Shapeshifters - 1 female (cordyx) | 1 male Kittenlove
  • Banshees - 1 female (Ouijaloveletters) | 1 female Kittenlove
  • Angels - 3 males astxrism | sunflower.flow | sunflower.jm | 1 unknown gender (phnx)
  • Mermaids - 1 male (idiot.exe) | 1 female sunflowerjm | 1 female (katabasis)
  • Witches - 2 males LunaticLeviTheSecond | Caticorn | 1 female (katabasis) | 1 female? (Cerealkiller)
  • Kitsune: - 1 male cordyx | 1 female (Caticorn)
  • Hellhound - 1 male Kristi | 1 female (idiot.exe) | 1 male Tina.G
๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ

official thread
misc thread
facelaims slides
relationships slides - tbd
social media slides
general slides

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ

astxrism
LunaticLeviTheSecond
Kristi

๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ฌ

@astxrism @idiot.exe @Mouschi @Ouijaloveletters @Caticorn @phnx @sunflower.flow @katabasis @Tina.G @Jass @duck @CerealKiller

note: RP will not start until 2-3 weeks! It should give enough time to start creating and planning juicy secrets with each other :wink:

Finally please, if you have any questions at all pm me and @Kristi in the same chat!

10 Likes

CAN I PLEASEE have angel boy fc Froy Gutierrez!??!?

5 Likes

ofcccc <3

2 Likes

AN ANGEL BOY FOR ME PLS

3 Likes

And a shapeshifter girlโ€ฆ oof

2 Likes

LOL angels gone fast i expected the vamps and wolves :rofl:

2 Likes

I have never typed so fast in my life

2 Likes

SAME

2 Likes

Vampire female, please. Iโ€™ll find a fc soon.

1 Like

I had my boy ready since it was posted in ideas ooooops

1 Like

Iโ€™m so happy youโ€™re excited for this :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Itโ€™s because I watched โ€˜Good Omensโ€™โ€ฆ so I was FIGHTING for the angel!

1 Like

Do they all have humanlike appearances?

3 Likes

Yes <33 but you could put what they would look like in the supernatural form

2 Likes

GO ANGELS

1 Like

:innocent:

I picked theeee most annoyingly common fc but like
look at that
look

2 Likes

I was lowkey thinking of adding demons to add the drama but they might be to overpowering and evil LOL

5 Likes

I was wondering about ittt
But hellhounds are gonna make up for it

1 Like

since we are both angelsโ€ฆ do you want toโ€ฆ plot?

2 Likes